playing guitar on the john

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: playing guitar on the john

Man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've spent longer writing my name in the literal eau de toilette than dropping the Cosbys off at the pool. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't understand how anyone just SITS there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ah, but you're still young and your body still works efficiently.

On a good day, I'm in and out. But sometimes it is necessary to bring reading material while I wait for the train to arrive. Damn thing rarely runs to timetable. Many's a time I've sat there with a book and thought "why don't I have a guitar in here?"
      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've spent longer writing my name in the literal eau de toilette than dropping the Cosbys off at the pool. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't understand how anyone just SITS there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you Married? Sometimes it's just for a little peace and quiet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I use to play guitar in the bathroom quite a bit.It had a nice natural reverb and was a fairly private and quiet space.An acoustic sounded great in there.They use to run me out so they could use the facilities.

Comment

Remember the thread from a while back where someone posted about how he wanted to disinfect used guitars because they gave him the willies? Maybe he wasn't as crazy as we all thought... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Who the heck spends long enough dropping the Cosbys off at the pool to warrant playing guitar while doing so? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I nominate this as the funniest posting *ever* to JCF!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Who the heck spends long enough dropping the Cosbys off at the pool to warrant playing guitar while doing so? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I nominate this as the funniest posting *ever* to JCF!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                ditto [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you Married? Sometimes it's just for a little peace and quiet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN!
                  "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                  X