X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is my car jacked up already?????

Johnson Rod?
    Johnson Rod??

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I had to ask the Keith if there really was such a thing and he said I offended him.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"No.. on a car you idiot!!"

"Oh. Yeah. There is."

Ya learn something new everyday.

Goodluck with your new car, Krista. That's a real bitch.

Em

Comment

lol@em
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

one other thing it could be - the whidlee stick.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Have them add some windshield grease too... And for God's sake make sure they check the carburetor! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Haha. My mother swore to me her BMW Z4 had a carbuerator "Yes it does..all cars have carbeurators"..hahaha.

In all seriousness, new stuff scares me.
            I drive a 1970 Plymouth Duster.
            I can fix anything on it, sometimes only needing assistance from a friend.

These new cars have way too much going on. The complexity that is supposed to make everything better, only makes it worse...in some aspects.

Its a basic scientific law. What can go wrong will eventually go wrong.

Now, if there are more things that can go wrong (sensors, relays, etc), something is more likely to go wrong, or require maintenence.

A simpler machine, has far less possible things that can go wrong, thus making a more reliable car in the long run.

This is why I grew up driving a 1960 F-100, and my Duster, and a 81 F-150 (right before they started doing all of the computer sensory CRAP).

Comment

See Krista? MOPAR...... pfffft! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Shoot on down to Autozone and pick up a couple of cans of compression. That'll get 'er done! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

problem is that its a Dodge...tell them that at the dealership's service dept
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  problem is that its a Dodge...tell them that at the dealership's service dept

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude...I think she'd get canned for saying that. She works for the Dodge dealership! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X