bought my first house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bought my first house

I imagine large PP's for pilars and doobie smoking gargoyle's on your house Bill [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Thanks Sworm Enemy, we love our house. Still have some updating to do on the inside though. It never ends.

Comment

Well Creepy you're close ..just ask John about my house ...it's not a house ...it's a church ...really it's a friggin' gothic church...The church Of Bill Z Bub.. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

congrats...
        wife and i purchased in feb 04, best thing we ever did financialy that is. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
        Amp... Pioneer
        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Congrats, man. ...So when's the housewarming party? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Congrats, man. ...So when's the housewarming party? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me move in first bro! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Wow, I'm really surprised at the prices of houses in the States.

Maybe you guys can give me an idea of average costs. Tell me what a 3 bedroom, 1-1/2 bath house with a decent sized lot (say 60' x 150'), and a 2 car garage would cost.

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends on where you are in the states. For example: in Milford, CT it would run you around 350K. If you travel 20 miles to Stamford, CT it would run you around 650K-750K. In Indiana it would run you 90K.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Well Creepy you're close ..just ask John about my house ...it's not a house ...it's a church ...really it's a friggin' gothic church...The church Of Bill Z Bub.. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill,
                I need some advice, man. We're re-decorating and this is our style as well.
                Classic gothic, not horror movie. Maybe something you could address in your thread? Pretty please? In between the mega metal lists? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

You've gotta learn to post pics Bill... I'd love to see it also. Er...um...your house that is

Comment

His house, depending on where at in CA would be well over a million.

For PA, if you buy a house, depending on where you are, and the condition of the house, you can save a lot of money, or spend more than you need to.

I know someone who bought a 4 bedroom (10x12, 10x14 (x2) and 12X14) 2 bathroom, living room *huge* dining room *bigger*, Kitchen *huge*, basement, attic, front porch closed in (like 10X30) and closed in back porch, 6 lots of land, 88K$ (our lots are 50X120), oh and it has a garage.

IN some other areas of this city, it would be well over 400K, and the funny thing is...their house is in a super neighborhood.

Comment

I'll give John a couple of pics of my place when I see him..I think he can post pics for me..

you guys would get kick out of it i'm certain..

Em its classic gothic .."carpenters" gothic actually..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X