bought my first house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought my first house

My wife and I just bought our first house a few days ago. I'm so excited right now, I can't wait to move in. No more **** landlords or jackass neihbors right next to me. Here's some pics.

Re: bought my first house

Cool house. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] It looks like the house in a kid's book that has eyes and talks to you. I can see it now, you come home late after a heavy night and the house stares you down and says: "Where the hell have you been!!!!"
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Cute house...I would give anything to have my own house again (my ex decided to let mine go back to the bank, and it was my great grandmas, pisses me off to no end). The only drawbacks I saw to owning my own house, was if anything **** up, I had to fix it...no more phone calls to the landlord, and ya gotta pay the property tax.

Right now we rent a 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath brick ranch house for 625, which isnt bad I dont guess. We will have to move (again) sometime next year once hes deployed and gets back. Right now he drives maybe 10 min from home to his office and I drive about 2 min from home to the dealership, but when hes goes to Lejeune, its gonna be about an hour one way for him to get to work, so I guess we will have to find something in between, and thats gonna suck to lose money in BAH...right now its 945 a month, but around Lejeune its only 881....pisses me off to no end...

Congrats on the new house....

Mrs LPC

Comment

Congratulations dude....My wife and I bought our house in '98....the best feeling both of us have ever had and definately brought us closer together more than anything prior...including our wedding. You are going to find out in the next few years how many doors and opportunities have been opened to you. LPC....that sucks...I think I'd be in jail for that one.

Comment

Dude thats awesome. I wish I had a house with like 40 acres so I could have a cow and a few horses. Then i'd have room for an ocelot too.

Comment

Congrats! That's a fine looking house!

Comment

Congratulations....

Man - I would love to move to the States - you guys have such huge houses and it bet it cost far less than over here.

Something like that in my neck of the woods would be easily over $1million....maybe 1.5

R

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Congratulations....

Man - I would love to move to the States - you guys have such huge houses and it bet it cost far less than over here.

Something like that in my neck of the woods would be easily over $1million....maybe 1.5

R

[/ QUOTE ]Blimey, That's a nice home but it isn't huge. You guys had two shots at living the good life in America, but, alas, we won both times. Cruise E-Bay and you can see some whopper houses. There are few things that are better feeling than buying your first home. Congratulations. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Very awesome! Congrats to the both of you!! Happy moving.
                  All the house needs is some gargoyles under the gables. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

That little shed/garage kinda house in the back... is that going to be the guitar house?? The shred shed? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Very cool, Congrats!

Comment

Cool! Congrats. We just bought our first house as well. Should have done it a long time ago. I never thought of posting pics of it...HMMM... Actually, I haven't even taken any. Well anyway, welcome to homeownership!

Comment

Congrats!
                        I bought mine 5years ago and love it!
                        It makes huge difference living in your own house.
                        Only the downside is like LPC said, I have been keep spending money fixing and improving the house.. but it is for good.
                        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img],
                          There is nothing like owning your on house.
                          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice house bro.. Congratz!!

Comment

Congrats! Owning your own home is one the best feelings in the world!! Enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
                              X