Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my perfect woman

[ QUOTE ]
    Here's mine. Do you know how long and hard I had to search for a picture suitable for this board?

[/ QUOTE ]

She is beautiful. Wow. That made my day.

Comment

You guys are crazy! Again, this chick in the white bikini is another butterface. Look at the face! (I know it's tough, she has those comically huge hooters and wide rear). At least she's curvy.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Her guns are real Ron. One of the few playmates whose are.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Although it's not the best picture of her face, I wouldn't mind looking down and seeing it in my lap. She has had a lot of work done on her mug as you can see if you compare older pictures with current ones. An interesting bit of info, Petra Verkaik was in a car wreck where she was pushed up against the steering wheel and the size of her breasts actually prevented serious injury.

Comment

> My ideal woman,in a single package and not a "parts" mutt,is that professional pool player Jeannette Lee,in case some you haven't seen her,here's a decent pic.

http://www.wpba.com/cms/?pid=1000976

One of the best in the world at her profession,intelligent,funny,makes about a half mill a year and has implants,enough said. Tommy D.
            "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

I didn't say they weren't. I just don't find them sexy. Hilariously huge, yes. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My perfect woman would be about three feet tall, no teeth, and a flat head to sit my beer on!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  My perfect woman would be about three feet tall, no teeth, and a flat head to sit my beer on!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  That would be a bar table.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

To jgcable and WarriorX7, you guys were right. Why didnt you tell me these rules earlier, a 23 year old is not expected to have all the tools needed!
                    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Oh yeah.... Jeannette Lee! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

You're askin the wrong guy here about chicks ...

I made love to Vozes , Pumpkins , Honey dew melons and my mom's mink coat sleeve ....

If it's a puss and smells OK ....it's banged!!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm with you dude, you can be picky with a wife but at this point I pretty much bang everything that moves.
                          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                          X