We bought a new house!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We bought a new house!!!

My house just sold, and the closing is in another day or two...I feel a MAJOR G.A.S. attack coming on VERY soon!
    I will be buying another house prolly by the end of the summer ...ya know the new little Warrior is due in January, so I wanna be settled in by then.

Comment

Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        That's right and we have a Guitar Center and Sam Ash right across the street from each other here in Raleigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw that when we were there but didn't go into either. I thought it was kind of funny.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          <font color="yellow"> The JCF/NC Posse is building [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Party time!

- Newc

Comment

Congratulations, Tim. And I know what you are saying about getting a bigger home outside of Seattle. When my wife and I moved to TX in 1995, we had someone offer to build us a 3500 sq. ft. home with an in-ground pool for the selling price of our 1400 sq. ft. home in Renton.

Best wishes on the move and I hope you enjoy the east coast. At least you'll still be near seafood... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Congrats on the new house. I live in Jersey, but was stationed in NC back in the early 80's. I loved it down there and will return someday.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Congrats Tim...can't wait to get my own house!
                [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Congratulations, Tim. And I know what you are saying about getting a bigger home outside of Seattle. When my wife and I moved to TX in 1995, we had someone offer to build us a 3500 sq. ft. home with an in-ground pool for the selling price of our 1400 sq. ft. home in Renton.

Best wishes on the move and I hope you enjoy the east coast. At least you'll still be near seafood... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We went from a ~3400 sq foot house in Northern Virginia to a ~2550 sq foot house in Seattle for $50k more. And now we're heading to a 4000 sq foot home with an 1800 sq foot unfinished basement (aka. Tim's Lair) for about $10k less than we're expecting to sell our current home for. So by the time I'm done hanging some drywall and finishing the basement up we'll have at least double our current space.

- Newc

Comment

Congrats.

I'll be selling my 3 bed/2 bath 1330 sq foot house for about $525,000 soon. I'll probably have to spend about $750,000 on a 2200+ sq foot house. Damn Bay Area house prices! But I will be making at least a $280k profit on my house.

Comment

Working...
                    X