We bought a new house!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We bought a new house!!!

We went on a house hunting trip to North Carolina last week and scored! We got a house that is about twice the size of our current house with a bigger yard in a really nice area for about the price we are expecting to get for our current house. We're very stoked! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: We bought a new house!!!

Well, you can take the humidity here with you. Congrats. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Gratz on the new house [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats Tim! Glad it worked out for ya!

Comment

Congrats.

I need me a new house.

Comment

so when's the party?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                We went on a house hunting trip to North Carolina last week and scored! We got a house that is about twice the size of our current house with a bigger yard in a really nice area for about the price we are expecting to get for our current house. We're very stoked! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck on that new house!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

'Eyyyyy, congratulations!

[Edit] Nevermind the "where are ya' movin' from if ya' don't mind my askin'," i just saw a post in a different thread.

Comment

<font color="blue"> Cool ....most exellent dude [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font> <font color="yellow">Wait till the new neighbors see you rolling those amps in [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Tim is moving from Seattle, WA to North Carolina. Y'all. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

COngrats and welcome to NC!!!!
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

<font color="yellow"> The JCF/NC Posse is building [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]</font>

Comment

That's right and we have a Guitar Center and Sam Ash right across the street from each other here in Raleigh. Sam Ash is selling Jacksons now too!!! Not that I would buy from them unless it was stupid cheap, but it's cool to have a place to stop in for strings and grab something off the wall to play for a little while.
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

<font color="yellow"> NC overall is terrible for guitar stores from what I've found [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Most of my supplies (strings, picks, hardware etc.) I buy online as it's cheaper and I can get what I want without "well Son, what kinda geetar you got yerself there" [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

The only cool guitar I scored here was my 87' Jackson Dinky and Mrs LPC found that in Greenville [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I think I'm banned from the Raleigh GC [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was going to "murder, death, kill" one of their 18 year old salesman who wouldn't quit bird-dogging me telling me what I needed when I said "if I need assistance, I'll find you" and the little rat bastard wouldn't leave me alone [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Working...
                              X