No announcement yet.

So my kids come up to me last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SOm my kids come up to me last night...

My kid is nine and his favorite music and drummer is Nick Barker from Cradle / Dimmu ...

He worships that dude...I just introduced him to that out of many bands I showed him ...but he likes that .

so his favorite bands is Cradle and Dimmu..

he hears all the Rap BS from his freinds who have NO idea what my son is talking about as well..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I could play my kid a random guitar solo excert from a tune and he could tell me what player it is ....he's gettin' very good at that.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        My kid is nine and his favorite music and drummer is Nick Barker from Cradle / Dimmu ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't imagine many 9 year old HAVE heard of these bands. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] BTW Bill, you are aware Barker hasn't been in COF for several years, and recently got fired from DB?
        He's currently working on the Lockup and Brujeria projects.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My kids will know about all types of music, and why the ones that suck, suck.

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

That's all that needs to be said [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Newc\'s kids

[ QUOTE ]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this feeling your kid's gonna turn out like Scott Evil [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.angelfire.com/movies/aust...scottevil.html
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: Newc\'s kids

but much more creative and with a better taste in music.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

could be on to something there ron.
                  NEWC's KIDS
                  please donate people, newc will ensure that these underpriviledged children all learn how to make monster axes out of just about anything. and they'll dig zeppelin too. not a bad idea.

Comment

Well we could have a nice reality Tv show there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

survivenewc.-lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

He worships that dude...I just introduced him to that out of many bands I showed him ...but he likes that .

so his favorite bands is Cradle and Dimmu..

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Be careful, or he might turn into one from THE EVIL!!!!!

Your son will make you so proud!

Comment

Working...
                        X