New Megadeth cover.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Megadeth cover.

They're like 40 years old... Mustaine himself said that they just couldn't play like they used to. I actually like these new solo's, compared to the last few albums atleast. Other than that though I don't think I'll be listening to this album for more than a couple of weeks.. if that.

Comment

Thank you, Captain Bringdown! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This album kicks ass. I've wasted a week listening to it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I ain't downloading the whole album [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

However I downloaded Scorpion and Shadow of Deth [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Scorpion is a great song more rock'ish like CTE (the song)
          Shadow of Deth is a little medley thingy really good playing [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

And Of course everyone has heard Kick The Chair [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

The rest I will hear when i get the album, or if they post one more song on Megadeth.com

This album will RAWK!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X