X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Megadeth cover.

Just a preliminary sketch. the album title is "The System has Failed"

Re: New Megadeth cover.

I bet they get in trouble for all those faces resembeling the real people too much
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I don't think there was any trouble over the Rust In Peace cover...there were several recognizable political leaders there also.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Check out an interview with the artist and see sketches of the rest of the piece!

http://mikelearn.com/megadeth/mega_01.html
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Looks REALLY good!!

Comment

That fukking rules!!!
            But wheres Tony "I love Georgie boy" Blair?

Jamesy

Comment

I don't believe they can get in trouble at all. Think about political cartoonists and such.

Comment

I really like it! I love how everyone's comeing to Vic for help, really highlights Dave/Megadeth's ego (and that's not a bad thing at all really).
                I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I really like it! I love how everyone's comeing to Vic for help, really highlights Dave/Megadeth's ego (and that's not a bad thing at all really).

[/ QUOTE ]

Coming for help or going to hell! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  www.kiddhavok.com
                  www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

bah, they should change the name to "This Album Has Failed"... out of 12 songs maybe 3 are good, the solo's are pretty decent but overall the music is sort of generic and after a few listens there was nothing keeping me coming back for more. I won't tell you where to get this album but..

...my name on soulseek is Lev

Comment

Where can I listen to this???? I'm dying to hear it....

Comment

Why are Larry king and Howard Cosell on the cover? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man it would be funny if Kerry won the election--thus rendering this cover instantly obsolete! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think you can download the album through any of the normal channels for doing that sort of thing...quite a bit early for that, considering it's not being released until September.

Comment

I'll shamefully admit that I dl'ed the album. For the last week I have become incapable of listening to anything else. Standout tracks include Blackmail The Universe, Die Dead Enough, The Scorpion, Of Mice And Men & Tears In A Vial. The vocals are amazing, song structures are solid and although there is some 90's tempo stuff on it I don't think there is a song that doesn't have its thrash moments. If there was anything I didn't like about it I would say Chris Polands solos seem to lack the fire they had on earlier albums. They just don't have the build/release like they once had. They are still technically amazing, just not too emotive.

This could very well become one of my favorite all time albums. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

The album is quite good. I like it. Far better than TWNAH.
                              Die Dead Enough is my favourite at the moment, but the solos on the album isn't all that. I miss Marty's briliant solos. I even miss Al Pitrelli's solos.

Comment

Working...
                              X