The guitars I wish I would have bought thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The guitars I wish I would have bought thread

A bright blue Rhoads, red pinstripes, chrome hardware, maple neck with sharks in mop. It was at Sam Ash in White Plains NY. A Rhoads student when they 1st came out in white at The Only Guitar Shop in Clifton Park NY. My cousion beat me to it, I got my Charvel that day instead.
    www.kiddhavok.com
    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

wow. a gunslinger V. thats Awesome. damn, that be so kickass to find...

personally, i regret not picking up a '94 studio with the ebony board and a bigsby. It was beat, but man, it was a kickin' guitar. unfortunately, its gone now.

Comment

A Rhoads LTD in 1990. And several early SanDimas Start heads that I played at guitar center back around 83-84. I also would have like a star.
        1990 Jackson Professional
        1992 Dean ML
        2004 Epiphone Flying V
        2005 Epiphone Dot
        2009 Fender Stratocaster
        2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
        2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
        2006 Fender P Bass
        2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
        1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
        1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
        Custom Pedalboard
        ADA MP1
        ADA FX2
        Tascam 2488

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          The trans-black 2003 NAMM USA Charvel Strat being sold by Online Stage Gear...

[/ QUOTE ]
          I drooled over that guitar too. I think I visited his site everyday just to look at. It's hard to find trans finishes that are perfect and that one was. I'll probably end up getting a Custom Shop designed just like it one day. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I also really wish I pulled the trigger on a trans-black Kelly that was at my local GC a year or so ago... played like a dream (until GC f@ck it all up)... damn [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

Matt's still trying to sell the Green one on eBay. If I didn't have that the dreaded Fundzarlo disease, I'd be all over it like white on rice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought about the green one, but I decide that I could never ever like the finish (though I really like the neck, looks like a good player)

Nick

Comment

Working...
          X