Sexy...NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sexy...NOT

"unitard" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ugh, please, wear a cup with those things. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by txcharvel:
        "unitard" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">More like "uni-retard". [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They had that guy on the Jimmy Kimmel show not too long ago.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks to Bob I was unable to eat today... Thay guy needs [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Eat!?! Bah! I've been awake since 10:30 pm Monday [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hank Hill ass
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My eyyyyessss!!!

Hank Hill ass indeed!
                  "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
                  X