Sexy...NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy...NOT

The word pathetic has been embodied [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/

Re: Sexy...NOT

It saddens me to see the maynard name used in such an inappropriate manner .. it truley is a dark day ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

The picture with the camel toe I could have done without.

Comment

I guess this dude would get get along with the guy who built the Honda Civic X-Wing that someone posted a while back.
        I'm interested to know how you happened across this website in the first place! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Disclaimer - I've never, ever, played gigs while wearing a yellow "Next Generation" tunic, like Mr Data's. (except maybe once or twice...)

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans:
          I guess this dude would get get along with the guy who built the Honda Civic X-Wing that someone posted a while back.
          I'm interested to know how you happened across this website in the first place! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah i thought of that dude too when i saw this.
          How i found this...Well I might as well confess, I was looking for overweight middle-age men sporting a camel toe [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That is disgusting! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

And the guy is dead serious about his costume maker job... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
              It saddens me to see the maynard name used in such an inappropriate manner .. it truley is a dark day ..
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I see a family resemblance

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"and sent it off to Renaissance Dancewear, who I buy all of my tights for Renfaire clothing from. They matched the color perfectly, and made me a custom unitard. It's really comfortable to wear"

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Lol, they called that guy on the Don & Mike radio show, and kinda made fun of him. I don't think he got it.

What a freak. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
                    Lol, they called that guy on the Don & Mike radio show, and kinda made fun of him. I don't think he got it.

What a freak. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Something tells me that that's not the only thing he's not getting.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Did someone forget to cough and shout "loser!" at the same time?

Comment

I tried it on to see what problems needed fixing
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Umm, maybe a mirror would help in that department [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And he drove to the next town to get more Krylon!? What, in the 'tard? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I can only think of three words for this guy:
                          SHOOT ON SIGHT!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

WHAT A FUCKEN DORK! [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

It reminds me of that horrid Peter Pan site. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X