JCF-YCE dumb question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF-YCE dumb question

well, i guess i'd be a bit flattered that the seller would ask my permission, but as long as it's to another jcf member and for what was paid for it, i wouldn't give a rusty rat's ass. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I think there is entirely WAY too much "speaking on behalf of the admins" going on lately. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] WTF don't you and that self-described asshole from Texas let the admins speak for themselves? [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Newc:
      And post-whoring - none of that [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

(saying "Cool! Nice Guitar! Enjoy!") on every friggin post does not count as contributing. Neither do incessant spell-checks
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        I think there is entirely WAY too much "speaking on behalf of the admins" going on lately. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">couldn't agree more. granted, i appreciate people having our backs, so to speak, it's been a bit much lately. sounds like it's time for everyone to:

1. stand up
        2. with the thumb, index, and middle fingers of your dominant hand, grasp your wadded panties tightly.
        3. pull the aforementioned panties in a downward manner; releasing them from their previously wadded state.
        4. sit in comfort and enjoy.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          I think there is entirely WAY too much "speaking on behalf of the admins" going on lately. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] WTF don't you and that self-described asshole from Texas let the admins speak for themselves? [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Seriously dude. Metamucil. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X