No announcement yet.

Questions, Anime and some other crap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions, Anime and some other crap.

Originally posted by RacerX:
    The truth hurts. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So you admit you are a big meanie? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
      Geekiest
      Thread
      Ever
      !
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And coming from the one who post whores and annoyingly corrects all the small grammar mistakes no one cares about. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I'm just kidding with ya. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Our store has gone to Anime Expo, but I wasn't there. I'm still pretty new at the store. Sadly, I probably won't be there for long, since I hate our boss.

I saw a bunch of dudes with Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth shirts at the last con I was at. And I saw one cool dude with a Dream Theater shirt, which is way \m/ to me, so I talked to him for a while.

Comment

And yes, we are all big geeks. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

While I wasn't at Anime Expo, seeing Opeth and In Flames shirts is always something I complement people on [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] .

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
          Our store has gone to Anime Expo, but I wasn't there. I'm still pretty new at the store. Sadly, I probably won't be there for long, since I hate our boss.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">D'OH! I guess I won't see you if I go this year...

Comment

Bump because Berserk is fucking awesome.

Eh, he calls us a bunch of nerds because he is jealous [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb:
              Bump because Berserk is fucking awesome.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are right... Berserk is awesome. The ending fucked my mind over for a couple days, but Mordor said they are working on season two. I don't read manga, so I will have to wait for that to see what happens next.

Comment

I've been meaning to see Berserk for a while now. I've heard some great reviews for it.

Comment

i personally thought the ending of berserk was silly. but thats just me.

i think all anime JCFers should watch the first few episodes of Black Heaven II and let us know what you think. Too bad the guy plays a Gibby V instead of a jackson, but we cant have everything...

~E

Comment

Working...
                  X