Nearing the 10,000 Post Mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nearing the 10,000 Post Mark

My GOD, I've got THAT many posts? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I don't even participate in the massive chat threads (Bill's Babylon topic, "What are you listening to right now" topic, anything religion/politics/economy related).

Looks like I'm a great contributing member... the majority of my posts are guitar/Jackson/music related. Y'all could stand to follow my example. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

The Priest has preached! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Alright, back to guitars now, people! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
      Looks like I'm a great contributing member... the majority of my posts are guitar/Jackson/music related.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that doesn't mean that they are all accurate/worthwhile/insightful.... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
        My GOD, I've got THAT many posts? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I don't even participate in the massive chat threads (Bill's Babylon topic
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe I only posted once on that Babylon Bill topic, on like page 1 or 2. I haven't looked in that thread at all since, and I think I'm afraid to go in there! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

ahohoho what a hoot! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X