Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nearing the 10,000 Post Mark

Originally posted by budman68:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Genebaby:
    I think the kindest thing we can do for Ron as he reaches his 10000 is to just lead him away from his computer, out into the sunshine and release him unto the world, to be free.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks alot Vic! Why punish us [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ??????

Dave->
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ooh, you're right there Dave, I didn't take the effect on society into account... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I was going to add "Sarcasm preferred, but not required." to the end of my original post, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be needed with this group.

Comment

Am i the only one who noticed his post count is now 3 and he's a junior member? (or maybe I'm just an idiot, and there's another thread about it)
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
          Am i the only one who noticed his post count is now 3 and he's a junior member? (or maybe I'm just an idiot, and there's another thread about it)
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It sure is isn't it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Its all part of the JCF restructuring plan.
            Sully: BaNned aSs
            Racer X demoted for excessive posts and sp. correction... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Who's next!!!

Muu haaa haa ha!! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Uh-oh, he can't post in the Classifieds section any more! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Man....he's gonna blow a gasket for sure [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hehehehe! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That puts me back at number 1! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] I'm not a number... I'm a free man! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You are next on the chopping block, Number Six! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by metafaza:
                        Now we have:
                        JCF Junior Memeber
                        JCF Member in white (50+ posts)
                        JCF Member in Yellow/gold (500+ posts)

As for Ron... he has already won himslef a life-long membership [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and we should start worshiping his commitment to the board.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude....Ron can't promote you or help you into public office [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He can't? I didn't know that. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Let's buy him flowers [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This sucks! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

If you really want him to blow a gasket, remove the [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] graemlin from the site. Then he would have nothing left to say!

Comment

Ehhh, he's still got his point-and-laugh animated emoticon linked from elsewhere. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

This sucks!
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Working...
                                X