Break out the old band photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Break out the old band photos...

Sully, I aint skeeerrrd. I will have to dig some pix out from back-in-the-day and post them. I'm sure everyone will get a good laugh.

Adrian
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

I am 5'8". I would not go onstage back in the early 80's unless I weighed 126lbs or lighter. Cocaine really helped the cause.

Comment

cocaine was fine dining back then mr.cable [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

From ninth grade ('84) to age 30, I weighed a solid 130. All six feet of me. I think that is why I ended up with the bass.

I got a kick out of Sully's pics: go look at what a dork I looked like in my pic, and remind yourself that at the time, in my head, I thought I looked liked Sully did.

'Course, I stayed more or less (more) drunk from about '85 to '91.

I'll dig some group shots out and scan them tomorrow, if the rest of you wussies aren't going to post any... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Originally posted by axtogrind:
            ...I'll dig some group shots out and scan them tomorrow, if the rest of you wussies aren't going to post any... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Keith,

Your right about that, they're all wussies! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Uh, ok. Here's mine. I'm guessing this pic was taken around 1987. I'm the one on the far left, discretely flipping the bird. I took a picture of an old poster I had.
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Discrete? Man, I'd hate to see you conspicuously flip the bird! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

K
                The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

So they delete the Boxcar thread with the other gay pictures, and leave these???

Hmm....

Comment

Ok fr0sty, who's the guy on the ground second from the right?

WoW! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

His name is Paul. Don't remember the last. He was our bass player. He had a nice Pedulla (sp?).
                      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I got a kick out of Sully's pics: go look at what a dork I looked like in my pic, and remind yourself that at the time, in my head, I thought I looked liked Sully did.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! and while i may not have been loaded, i've got more of those b/w ones... i looked like i was on a smack bender.

and CM...you have a point, my friend. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

sully
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Keith
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You mean you looked like this?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E.:
                            Ok fr0sty, who's the guy on the ground second from the right?

WoW! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought that was Pete Willis from Def Leppard! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice Ace tat Sully. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

You should see Ace's Sully tatt.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X