NFL 2004!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2004!!!!!!!

I'm not to sold on Manning either. The 49'ers got a good pick up of Cody Pickett today.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Let's get this party started!!!!!!!

Hawks beat the dumbass packers.. The Greatest season in Seattle History has beagan

Comment

Lions are gonna be hard to beat this year. JMO...good draft choices, not going to make the same mistakes as last year. Got the corners mostly covered..anyhow..let the games begin. Yep we beat the Steelers. I know it's only preseason, but a win is win in our world dammit. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Like I said, I hope Harrington falls and breaks his leg. I hate The U. Of Oragon.

Ok I'll start breaking down 1 devsion each night. Tonight we'll do NFC East. I'll do these in order on how they'll finish

1. Philadelphia- Awsome team, TO will bring it up a notch with Westbrooke and Pinkston. The Loss of Duce will hurt too, the Addition of Kearse will sure up the d line, but the loss of Bobby Taylor will hurt the Secondary. My Prediction 11-5

2. Washington- Bringing Gibbs back will be BIG, He's in the top 10 of coaching all time. Brunell is ready for a late career come back, Portis will be huge. Thrash will a welcome addition to the Recivers. The D will get help from Shawn springs who is ready to show up big time this year, and phillip danials was a good pick up too. My prediction 10-6

3. New York Giants- The Offence will be great this year. Ron dane will be HUGE, Warner will start the season and hand over mid way to Eli. Toomer, Hilliard and Shockey are all great recivers. Norman Hand is an awsome Pick up for the Run D if he stays helthey, and strahan will be deadly again this year. My prediction 8-8 and will upset a Playoff team or 2 and make it real close for others

4.Dallas- Well I think the Boys are in for a rude awakening. Carter is so much better than Vinny and Drew. Keyshawn will not work in this offence with those guys. Eddie George doesn't have the tools surrounding him that he did in tennessee. The D is solid though out but they lost everything in getting rid of Carter My prediction- 6-10

Comment

Extra points to whoever can point out my 1st really big spelling error in the post above. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I still don't know how I could spell it that way [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Comment

Recivers - Should be Receivers...

D>

Comment

I was watching the 'Hawks play a meaningless game. I have an idea. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Why not have the exibition games worth 1/2 of a regular game. You win, you're up 1/2. You lose, you're down 1/2. It would make these games much more interesting. You could still do everything a head coach has to do; you would draw more fans; and these games would have a big impact later on. "The Seahawks win the division by 1/2 game." Or you could tell me I need to wear a helmet during scrimmage practice. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Oragon, Oregon

[ QUOTE ]

D>

[/ QUOTE ]
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Oragon, Oregon

[ QUOTE ]

D>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The oregon one doesn't count, they don't deserve to be spelled right. I also way messed up division too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My Steelers should do better this year. The O-Line is back and healthy, Plaxico HAS to kick ass since he's a free agent at the end of the year - and Dick LeBeau is back (the return of Blitzburgh).

The AFC North is looking stronger this year...
                      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

A fellow Steelers fan, here! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Still wondering how much marketing fun they're going to have with "the 'burger" playing in Heinz Field. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Steelers rule!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I had Heinz Ward on my fanasy team last year, he rocked,

Comment

Well the Steelers are my fav team, but I love the home team too... I actually met Chris Chandler Saturday and I have to say atleast he's a really cool guy! Marshall Faulk was a dickhead!!!

Comment

Lets do the AFC East tonight

1. New England- Duh.... The Champs did nothing but improve their team by 100% with Cory Dillion. You can't fault this team, no real holes or anything. My Prediction- 13-3

2. Buffalo- Good veteren Team. Bledsoe still has something to prove, Eric Moulds is a stud, and Willis should brighten up the Running game. Troy Vincent and Lawyer Malloy will rock the secondary. My Prediction 9-7

3. New York J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets- They're one of those teams that just really don't do that much for me, no real studs any where on offence or D. But they are good enough to be .500 and maybe break out of the division. My Prediction a solid 8-8

4. Miami- Oh what could've been, they had a solid 10 win team on their hands but now without Ricky and Boston they're SOL. This team will break down by Nov. and Wanstat will be out before Thanksgiving. My Prediction 6-10

Comment

Working...
                                X