• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jesus Action Figure

the action figure was killer funny [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes it does seem lately that wherever BM goes, he either a) trolls for a fight. b) mouths off to somebody, usually unprovoked. c) throws a temper tantrum because an admin chews him out for it. d) wonders aloud why he even comes here anymore since he doesn't own any C/J guitars. e) throws gas on any successful attempt at goading someone into a text battle by calling them various derogatory names. and last but not least, f) tells everyone, after he's pissed off the majority of posters, that they can't take a joke and that they apparently do not know what sarcasm is.
      So that I don't hijack this thread, I will comment on the topic at hand: If I clicked on the link, I probably would be offended, so I won't. It's fine if others find it funny. I just choose not to participate. I actually thought there was going to be some link to a toy sight where I could buy a real Jesus action figure [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . See, I don't need to lighten up and I don't need a software update either.

Comment

Originally posted by tmdiamond:
        Yes it does seem lately that wherever BM goes, he either a) trolls for a fight. b) mouths off to somebody, usually unprovoked. c) throws a temper tantrum because an admin chews him out for it. d) wonders aloud why he even comes here anymore since he doesn't own any C/J guitars. e) throws gas on any successful attempt at goading someone into a text battle by calling them various derogatory names. and last but not least, f) tells everyone, after he's pissed off the majority of posters, that they can't take a joke and that they apparently do not know what sarcasm is.
        So that I don't hijack this thread, I will comment on the topic at hand: If I clicked on the link, I probably would be offended, so I won't. It's fine if others find it funny. I just choose not to participate. I actually thought there was going to be some link to a toy sight where I could buy a real Jesus action figure [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . See, I don't need to lighten up and I don't need a software update either.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But you DO need to come back to Chicago soon.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Ya know, I'm exploring my own religous beliefs right now (A few life threatening expriences will have that effect on you, can I get an Amen Rich!?), and I will admit to finding that mildly offensive.

But while I was ashamed of my self for laughing, I also found it pretty friggen funny!

I also don't see any reason in the world for jumping BM's shit. He said nothing I could misconstrue (sp?) as wrong at all.

Comment

Amen, Chuck! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

BM,

I don't know, you might not care for Randy Rhoads either, but here's a point that might resonate with the JCF at large.

If someone had posted an animation of Ozzy fucking Randy up the ass on the aniversary of his death, I think pretty much everybody here would be offended. To say "lighten up" under those circumstances wouldn't be very realistic, and expecting Christians to enjoy humor that's blasphemous or sacrilegious to their beliefs, or just "lighten up" isn't realistic either.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

LOL.........When me and my buddy Mason were deployed to the Middle East back in 2001, we were board and made up a yahoo profile .....this thread reminded me of it.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/eod_jesus
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

We had fun with that figure. LOL. We used to take it and drive out to Udari range in Kuwait with it and hide Jesus in the desert using a GPS and marking the grid coordinates. The we would drive back to Camp Doha and give the next team the mission to find him. They would inevitably find the figure, and call back to the CP at Doha (which was monitored by our VERY religious 1SG) and exclaim "I FOUND JESUS.....THANK GOD........I HAVE FOUND JESUS!!!!"....LOL..........as if you can't tell already, we were pretty friggin bored there.
                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I didn't see anything funny about that link. I wish I never clicked on it but my curiosity got the best of me.

Comment

Great line here.
                    Latest News: I got mad that they deployed me to the middle east, so i sent a earthquake to FT Drum.
                    [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Shit I was hoping this was a real action figure....

My kid would play WWE with him...

JC and Rick Flair VS. The Dudleys... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                        Shit I was hoping this was a real action figure....

My kid would play WWE with him...

JC and Rick Flair VS. The Dudleys... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">now that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                          Amen, Chuck! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

BM,

I don't know, you might not care for Randy Rhoads either, but here's a point that might resonate with the JCF at large.

If someone had posted an animation of Ozzy fucking Randy up the ass on the aniversary of his death, I think pretty much everybody here would be offended. To say "lighten up" under those circumstances wouldn't be very realistic, and expecting Christians to enjoy humor that's blasphemous or sacrilegious to their beliefs, or just "lighten up" isn't realistic either.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Umm... I'm a Christian. I don't find it offensive. I didn't see anything blasphemous or even historically inaccurate in that video.

If someone posted a video of Ozzy boinking Randy Rhoads I'd probably be offended... because I had to look at Ozzy's flabby fat ass. *SHUDDER*

Comment

Originally posted by tmdiamond:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">a) Yes, I do. I admit to that. Part of the reason I come here is to argue with gearwhores of a higher level than me. It's fun.

b) See above

c) I really don't care what the admins say to me and the fact that they're admins doesn't change a damn thing about I say to them.

d) Umm... I own three Jacksons. WTF are you talking about? Please, if you're going to call me out, at least be factually correct.

e) I start in with that shit when someone starts it with me.

f) Well, they can't and they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                              Umm... I'm a Christian.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are the most foul-mouthed, antagonistic Christian I've ever heard, dude. Well, maybe you're #2 behind Gene Scott. A close #2. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

...and?

Comment

Working...
                                X