Jesus Action Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jesus Action Figure

Go ahead... throw the first stone! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
      Oh shit, excuse me for not being uber mega fucking specific.

I'll rephrase.

Anyone who may potentially become offended by the video presented in the link provided by the original topic poster needs to seriously consider having Sense of Humour(TM) 2.2 installed in their frontal lobe.

I suggest you do the same. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm I was enjoying this tread until you came along. Seems to happen a lot lately.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Here we go.

http://www.divine-interventions.com/baby.html

Comment

Originally posted by Travis:
          Here we go.

http://www.divine-interventions.com/baby.html
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, I'm done.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Todd, did you click the link?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't, it's a blocked website here in the office. Probably later, seems I misunderstood his post. Sorry...
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                Oh shit, excuse me for not being uber mega fucking specific.

I'll rephrase.

Anyone who may potentially become offended by the video presented in the link provided by the original topic poster needs to seriously consider having Sense of Humour(TM) 2.2 installed in their frontal lobe.

I suggest you do the same. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm I was enjoying this tread until you came along. Seems to happen a lot lately. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] BM's just Mr. Contrary about everything.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Subvamp:
                  O.k., just a quick disclaimer: For the fellow JCFers who have a strong religious background, you might not care for this.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He said that, I made a comment referencing it. Is this so hard to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
                    I laughed so fn hard when he opened the Ark. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That, and the groans the kid was making as Jesus was carrying the cross...I almost wet myself! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Subvamp:
                      O.k., just a quick disclaimer: For the fellow JCFers who have a strong religious background, you might not care for this.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He said that, I made a comment referencing it. Is this so hard to understand? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Read the disclaimer by Subvamp. He UNDERSTOOD how someone who is religious MIGHT be offended by it. You, on the other hand believe, that since YOU weren't offended by it, NOONE should be. You even went so far as to suggest they should lighten up. Exactly how, I wonder. How do you tell a devoted Christian that this is somehow funny and they should laugh at it, especially this time of year.
                      Now, I thought it was pretty funny, but I CAN SEE how some might be offended. Just my 2 cents, and that don't buy much these days.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Please, you're not serious, are you? You're taking an off-hand comment and trying to start shit about it? Give me a fucking break.

Comment

Nice back pedal.
                          Scott

Comment

Yeah, you're right, it's a backpedal. I'm sick of shit starting in perfectly good threads because I say something another person takes WAY THE FUCK TOO SERIOUSLY. Sometimes this is good, I always like a fight, but when I don't mean anything by what I said then it's just fucking stupid to fight about it.

Comment

Not to butt in here, but one thing I've learned in the past is that it is very difficult to express exactly what you mean in the written word. No matter the intentions behind something, someone will always take it a different way. I think it is the difference in spoken vs. written English. There are subtle things you do when you speak that you can't really express when you type. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis:
                                Not to butt in here
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Huh-huh, you're pretty cool, Beavis. You posted the Jesus Butt Plug and you're saying butt! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can just see people going to the hospital now... "I've just Jesus in my butt!" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X