Sabbath question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sabbath question...

Yeah, the "Straight to the TOPPPP!" on Tooth and Nail is very Klaus-like! Dokken spent some time in Europe before he got his real record deal and lineup at
    a time when Scorpions were the biggest metal band there. I always thought of Lynch as an EVH/Schenker cross too.

So Newc, let me get this straight: You want to play background music that's guaranteed to NOT get you laid, just because you're scared of jailbait? Why not just check her ID first, then nail her to the satin sounds of Joe or Don?
    [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ya gotta think these things through! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
      Yeah, the "Straight to the TOPPPP!" on Tooth and Nail is very Klaus-like! Dokken spent some time in Europe before he got his real record deal and lineup at
      a time when Scorpions were the biggest metal band there. I always thought of Lynch as an EVH/Schenker cross too.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I always thought George sounded like a cross of them, too. And I believe Don did some rehearsals with the Scorpions one time when Klaus had throat problems or something.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

So Newc, let me get this straight: You want to play background music that's guaranteed to NOT get you laid, just because you're scared of jailbait? Why not just check her ID first, then nail her to the satin sounds of Joe or Don?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe it's the "living in the basement" thing? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

J/K Newc, I love ya!
        [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Joe, I bet Don was walking on air, getting to sing for Scorpions even in rehearsal! What a thrill!

Ron, I don't think it's the living in the basement thing; his folks would likely be
          thrilled to have him banging chicks in the basement at this point! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No, I think it's the scared-of-pussy thing we have going on here! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Well, have you ever *seen* one close-up?
            They *are* scary-lookin'! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Speaking of being scared of pussy, someone yesterday sent me an email with this brief video of a chick with some bald guy sticking his whole face and head up her! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Talk about a thread downward spiral! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                  Speaking of being scared of pussy, someone yesterday sent me an email with this brief video of a chick with some bald guy sticking his whole face and head up her! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] by chance was she sitting in a folding chair? i used to have a picture of that in my old band room [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] by chance was she sitting in a folding chair? i used to have a picture of that in my old band room [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Probably. I couldn't see the chair, but she was up against a light-colored brick wall. She had blond hair with a pink streak in it, was wearing a black outfit. I'll email it to anyone who wants it.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ya thats it
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                        Well, have you ever *seen* one close-up?
                        They *are* scary-lookin'! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They don't scare me! Well.... a couple have.... but they were REALLY off the scale!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Most are very appreciative
                        of a little attention though - you know they don't get out as much as they'd like! Only bad things are a pubic hairball, or sudden period onset! BLECCHH! Still if ya like someone, no biggie!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Ya gotta think these things through! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually I was referring back to the "old days" when those bands were actually putting out new material - when I was a teenager.
                          And I did think these things through - which is exactly why I don't have the financial burdens of an ex-wife and spawn [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well, neither do I, but I got laid many a time to Joe singing "Don't leave me stone cold", or "Can't happen Here" and even Yngwie's Odyssey CD! Got laid to a lot of Dokken music too! Haven't had much luck to Graham Bonnet howling in the background, again except for Assault Attack, and I give Schenker the thanks there, not Graham.

There are these things called condoms - a pain in the ass, but not as painful as 2AM feedings, alimony or the endstages of AIDS! I recommend them to ya, my brother!
                            [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

We may disagree on singers, but we agree on the important things like levelling Fallujah and teaching those fucks who's in charge of this planet. I'd appreciate it if no one shoots the Pope though - it's not like he can call a Crusade like in the MIddle Ages, because European countries won't fight anymore!

Sorry Euros, just kidding but the line's too good to pass up! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                              [QBI'll email it to anyone who wants it. [/QB]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OK, I want to see it (but I'm not quite sure why). [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
                                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
                                [QBI'll email it to anyone who wants it.
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OK, I want to see it (but I'm not quite sure why). [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL You've got mail.

Comment

Working...
                                X