Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're giving away a Jackson at Metal Jam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We\'re giving away a Jackson at Metal Jam!

Heh, I'm way better-looking than that fat-body! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey wasn't Pinky's cousin Suzie Quatro...Leather Tuscadaro..

I wanted to bang here too ...but back then I'd probably bang the Fonz...

I was a very horny child... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Suzi's still looking pretty good for her age. And still wearing the leathers on stage! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I always dug Suzi, even though I was a just kid when she was in her prime. But even then, back in the late 70s, I thought she was so cool, this tiny chick in black leather playing a bass as big as her. And rocking hard too!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey G wasn't she in the runaways with Lita Ford and Joan Jett...???!!!

for a short while anyways ... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hey Ron , nice shirt [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ...I have a closet full of shirts like that ....CM John calls them gay ...but I think they're cool... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I heard your shirts are all flames...that IS gay...my shirts are tribal...not gay! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X