Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're giving away a Jackson at Metal Jam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We\'re giving away a Jackson at Metal Jam!

Originally posted by RacerX:

Full Speed Ahead!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AHHH!!! It's the Blob! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

is that the only song you did at metal jam? or did you sign up for another one?

kevin
    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

I thought you where missing a dictionary in that one pic.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Ox

Comment

Nope, it's inside his head! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:

is that the only song you did at metal jam? or did you sign up for another one?

kevin
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, just one: I Wanna Be Somebody by WASP. At Metal Jam 1, I did 2 songs, and I had a hard time with Angel Of Death, so I decided to just do one this time. An easy one! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          I tried to get close to Jeff during his solo so we could do the twin guitar attack, but the cord wasn't quite long enough....you can see the crowd going wild and getting ready to snap pics. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think the 2 nerds right up front were looking at my cord stretching out! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Looks like two people ordering drinks, two watching the game on the TV off to the right of the stage and one woman trying to figure out if she should take a picture or save the rest of her film for the next act [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, congrats man! Looks like a good time was had by all [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

A few things:

First, I don't know if Ron has ever corrected my spelling. I'm usually pretty good at that, although I have been known to miss typos. I'm not the best typist.

Second, I wasn't bad-mouthing Ron for correcting people's spelling errors. I was simply goading the poor guy about how much time he spends here. By the way my wife gives me a hard time for being here so much. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Third, the pictures are cool. It looks like it was a great time. I always enjoy when people post pics from their shows.

Fourth, I love that picture of the kid flipping his middle finger. It makes me laugh every time I see it. You're my dog, Ron. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

By the way, "choad-licking asshat", priceless. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, such cruelty! AP, here's my new friend Stacey:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hot women and cool guitars are the best revenge. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks like good time had by all!In that one pic that girl has got her tongue out at ya.

Comment

I saw that too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , it's dangerous for moshing though. ---> [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey... isn't Stacey really Pinky Tuscadero with highlights and a hair straightener?

[ April 12, 2004, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: charvelguy ]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] it IS it IS! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy:
                            Hey... isn't Stacey really Pinky Tuscadero with highlights and a hair straightener?
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wahahaha! I had a crush on Pinky, too, back in the day!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by dvsndn:
                              Looks like good time had by all!In that one pic that girl has got her tongue out at ya.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's no girl - It's Blackie Lawless!!
                              [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is this also you, Richard Karn? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X