Well it's officially over....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well it\'s officially over....

Hey Ken, you know what they say: when you lose a pet, get a new pet and you'll
    feel better! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

In this case, an independent pet that will go home when you're through petting her would be best though! No luggage, babe, and don't let me see the toothbrush! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It gets better every day, bro!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ken, hopefully things will work out for the better.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, bud. Best wishes. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I've got friends going throught the same, and it must be hard. The one who's ending it - who we're closest to, BTW - is totally flaking out, bizarro-like. Off the deep end, in a dangerous-to-herself kind of way. Despite many friends and relatives trying to bring her back to reality. She's living in a bubble, and just doesn't care. Her soon-to-be-former spouse - while far from perfect himself - is getting the shaft. Given her behavior, though, he's probably better w/out her. Sad to see all around.

Comment

Ken, sorry to hear this. I've been through it myself and with a kid, I know it sure does suck and can hurt a lot as well. Myself, I guess I lucked out and did well in settlement, even kept my houses and kid! Mentally was a bit more painful, haha...

Well, you're good dude, and I know you'll come into good things down the road. Hell, even I went to a newer model year and got a 23 yr old that is umm, very accommodating . I know you'll do well.

I hope you get through this ok, and don't get too bent.

Yer in my thoughts man... Good luck.

Comment

Yep, shit happens. All we can do is live on.
            I hope it opens a new, much better chapter in your life. Be strong!

Comment

Huh, my post got deleted.... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It did ...what was it..??!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ken. I wish the best for you.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I saw it. She wouldn't want you anyway. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ken, maybe you should ride shotgun with Brett for awhile--that guy seems to live the life... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

SO True!...hot girls and even hotter axes!...LOL!
                        Sounds like a plan! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Ron...I got the gist of your post bro...even though I didn't see it...LOL!

Thanks Tekky, and the rest of you guys for all the kind words...I truly appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I saw it. She wouldn't want you anyway. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah huh! Especially if it was either you or me!
                          Hahahaha! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X