Well it's officially over....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well it\'s officially over....

Same here Ken. Sorry things did not work out. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] If you need a place to store some gear (what's left) I got some space that is cool, dry & safe.

Comment

Ken,

Sorry to hear.

Looking forward to having a few beers (or more) at summer NAMM.

R

Comment

Hey Ken, sorry to hear that things didn't work out but at least you tried...I hope everything works out for you, I'm sure it will in the end.

Comment

Good Luck with everything, Ken.

Comment

damn ken, i wish i could have helped somehow [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            .....well chin up and mosh on
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Ken,

So sorry to hear about this. I know how hard divorce is. Been there myself.

Dude... don't sell ALL your guitars! You need at least one of them... at least so you can play the blues! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Annah

Comment

Originally posted by Annah:
                Ken,

So sorry to hear about this. I know how hard divorce is. Been there myself.

Dude... don't sell ALL your guitars! You need at least one of them... at least so you can play the blues! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Annah
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Annah!!... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                Wow...great seeing you peek out of the "shadows of the JCF"! I know you've been through it also, and know how you felt, and how you got yourself over it...you did pretty damn good I must say! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ...thanks bud!, and I haven't sold all of 'em...still have 3 (just bought a new one today actually). Where have you been?!....I've been dying to IM wit ya for a while now!

Thanks everyone...thru the sadness of all that's been going on lately...you guys always put a smile on me...no matter what! you guys rock! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry to hear this dude...hang in there. Don't stay away from here too long though! I know I don't post much here but I do read and for what it is worth, your posts (excluding this one of course) usually make me go...hmmmmmm or huhhhhh! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

All the best for you and the future. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Warrior dude , Man that totaly blows mung!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Well, My one good friend of mine (my old drummer for years) was married for about ten years ...dude they had it all , nice house in the metroparks , good jobs , she had a kid but after 10 years ..he was dad , he had a AWESOME Red 1962 Corvette roadster ...sold it for a fast $18,000 to pay the lawyers ....yeah she fucking played dirty..

But check this shit out ..He moves to Tampa Florida and hooks up with this very rich divorced totaly hot milf , Tan , fake Jugs , Devoted in the sack and his sack...well her ex-husband was some old business tycoon fuck and she got half...

She bought him a brand spankin new 98 Vette C5 (at the time) they live in a house "On the beach" with an indoor pool and billiard room where he first banged her...that FUCKER!!!!!!!!

They are still together and never been happier...

Good can come from bad ...

Take care of your business man ...I enjoyed our conversations and your a good dude..

BTW ..You guys got a kid together...?

BTW ...his ex-wife who intiated calling an end ...well in the end she got DICK!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ April 04, 2004, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well it\'s officially over....

Well the deed is done...if you've been following my other threads, you know the reason behind my big selloff. Well as of today...my marriage is over (now the fun fucking legal stuff begins...yippee!)
                        In case you see me disappear from the board for a while, you know why.

I'm currently looking for another place to go until we figure out what's going to happen with our house. That will be the main reason for my absense for a while. I won't go into any details here...but just know my buddies here at the JCF..that I totally appreciate the equipment sales, and the moral support over the past few weeks.
                        I will return here after I'm back on my feet, and I still may check in from time to time when I get the chance to. Other than that...I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped out in some way.
                        Cheers bros...and happy dealings! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I shall return!
                        ~Ken

Comment

I hope everything works out for you Ken!
                          Good luck!

Comment

Again Ken, all the best for your future. It'll be bright again with someone more suited for the long haul, or short, however you want to play that..

umm, also, please..let me know when the 'venger ships.

Comment

Hey Tom,

The 'Venger will be shipping tomorrow morn' (Apr 5th)

Bill....no kids...lucky for us! And that's a great story bro! There is hope...most definitely!
                              This one won't end ugly...just quietly go our separate ways. We have been together for 12 years and married for 6 (coming up to 7 in June)...there's no need to put the screws to each other. She walks with what she had coming in..and I do the same...and we'll just divy up the rest.

But thanks you guys for all the kind words again. Great to see the "brotherhood" looking out for one of their own! As of Monday is when I'll probably start being a little more scarce on the board. That's when the wheels get put in motion.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ken but it happens...keep the chin up bro and enjoy becoming a player again [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] lotta tasty crèmes out there [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X