what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graveyard - No Good, Mr Holden
    Last edited by RattleHead; 05-04-2013, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• I'm hearing most above posted stuff in my head. Like a huge blurry, metal, mosiac-type..thing.

But beneath the silence..within my sonic ear.

I hear the battle cry of earthworms claiming their territory. Followed by anthems of slithering, victorious, vigorous sex..humping themselves...under a silvery moon.

The weed is goood...O' mighty Wormwood.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• What a great song - and album. Found tabs for this earlier and had a blast playing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by slayer View Post
          Death- Scream Bloody Gore.
          I "shared" the stage with Death To All a week ago on Neurotic Deathfest in The Netherlands. It was such an awesome experience to see this live. Anybody else seen them?
          www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
          www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
          www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

• Nemesis

-Stratovarius

Comment

• Fucking killer song. I think Tim Owens (the ripper) sang it, not sure though...
              Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
              Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

• Krum- Into the Depths. Check em out. Not often I find a local band to be good enough to buy their ep.
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

• GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Listening to my wife bitch, mostly..
                      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

• Just throw on "Used to Love Her" by G'N'R and keep turning it up until she gets the point John.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Damn... this was not too long before the beginning of the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
                            Fucking killer song. I think Tim Owens (the ripper) sang it, not sure though...Declaration Day
                            Yeah, it's Ripper - this is from the Glorious Burden era (2003-04).
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• not a song, but a test of different pickups: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ryzie8mham8

Comment

• Maiden England
                                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                                X