No announcement yet.

Tell me JCF is alive and well!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been back as of late. I took a few years off of being interested in anything. LOL.

Comment

Still here, still gigging regularly, l buying gear like a drunken madman. The JCF isn't what it used to be. Especially in the amps and effects section.
      What I have noticed.... sorry for this admins.... is the overall activity decreased when the membership fee's started. I don't know why one would effect the other but it did.

Comment

There's only so many guitars to post, so many questions to answer before a small brand related forum runs out of fuel. Combine that with social media which is easy for that quick fix type of posting, it hosts your photos, provides the option for (very) niche groups etc. Yes, it sucks for archival stuff, but people are livin' the moment right?
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Still check in from time to time . Playing less often and down to 3 guitars. I think I stopped visiting as much around the same time Ron moved on to Facebook :P

Comment

I'm posting more here BECAUSE Ron moved away to Facebook.

Just kidding. We love you Ron.

Comment

I only check in once every couple months or so, and there are so few posts that sadly I can catch up within a few minutes each time. Facebook seems to have ruined all my favorite web forums, and I refuse to use Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                I only check in once every couple months or so, and there are so few posts that sadly I can catch up within a few minutes each time. Facebook seems to have ruined all my favorite web forums, and I refuse to use Facebook.
                Amen to that!
                The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Still have all my guitars, amps, and gear and still in my band for fun I still prefer it here, no time to keep up with stuff on Facebook. The one time a year I use Facebook heavily is NAMM time. I can post lots of pix there easier than other places.
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

I don’t have any Jackson’s anymore. I have a USA/model series mutt Charvel and model series bass but they’re literally just part of a display in my entry way. There are a couple Jackson’s I’d be interested in buying again. Even at that, there just isn’t that much more to talk about. The old stuff is pretty well covered and the new stuff is all over the place.

The main reason I don’t visit much is all the people that I used to interact with have pretty much vanished.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

'Sup bitches! I haven't been around in years (I think?)...kinda burnt out on the forum thing.
                      That said, just seeing a few posts by some of you who I interacted with quite a bit back in the day is making me a bit nostalgic for the place...

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                        I refuse Facebook too, so I check in every couple of days or so. It's cool seeing some more old timers like you, hippietim, roodyrocker, and Rupe posting in this thread!

Comment

I rarely come here anymore but its cool to see ya'll!
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                          X