Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photobucket holding everyone's hotlinked images for "ransom" (P500)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill, you still look the same, except for the hair!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Bwahahaha
      Thanks Joe!
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
        I had some cool stuff on there too dammit. Like that professional artist's pencil sketch of me performing with my custom built, one of a kind guitar.
        Let me try and see if it still works...
        Stunning

FWIW, I can still access my stuff on the photobucket site. Just can't share the pics anywhere
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          FWIW, I can still access my stuff on the photobucket site. Just can't share the pics anywhere
          Yes, that is the same for me too.

At least now I can download my own pics and transfer them to another host. I'll probably use Imgur. Its interface seems very simple and straightforward.

Comment

You guys do realize that you can buy your own domain for $50.00 or less a year, right? That way, you would never have to worry about Photo Suck It or any other free ones screwing you over.

I can't remember how much storage I have but it's WAY beyond anything I'll ever need. The speed and performance have also been excellent.
            Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
              You guys do realize that you can buy your own domain for $50.00 or less a year, right? That way, you would never have to worry about Photo Suck It or any other free ones screwing you over.

I can't remember how much storage I have but it's WAY beyond anything I'll ever need. The speed and performance have also been excellent.
              that's a good idea

I wonder if mediocreguitarist.com is taken...
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm lazy and didn't check the whole thread to see if these were already posted, but there are plugins available or Chrome and Firefox.

You should clear your cookies and cache after installing the plugins to get it to work. I got these links off of another forum, so please install at your own risk!

Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...fegnfnflicjjgj

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...-embedded-fix/

Comment

Working...
                X