Old dude, new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chinookmark View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes, guys. I'm glad I'm not alone being happily out of style. (Anyone else still dream about the 79 Trans Am they drove in high school?)
    Hahahahahahahahahaa, OMG ! That's exactly what I drove in High School, 79 Trans Am. I wish I still had the car. I'm hanging onto my 2002 WS6 Trans Am though for life.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes, guys. I'm glad I'm not alone being happily out of style. (Anyone else still dream about the 79 Trans Am they drove in high school?)
      Mine was an '87 IROC Z-28 Camaro. Damn I miss that car, and my '92 Z-28 Camaro 25th Anniversary Camaro too.

Sweet WS6 lepard!!!

Comment

Welcome to the board!

Age is a state of mind, not a number

I'm 52 with a 35 year old body and mind
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Ha ! Look what I found................. a pic of my 1979 Trans Am from my high school days. Yeah, I replaced the snowflake wheels with 80-81 Turbo wheels because I thought they were cool at the time.

Oh yeah baby, had the mandatory louvers and roach clip with the big feathers attached hanging from the rearview mirror. It wasn't very fast in a straight line but with that 2.41 rear end, nothing could keep up with it on the highway.

Comment

The FAA says I'm old but my pecker says I'm 18.
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Welcome buddy, metal doesn't discriminate so you're safe but it's still mandatory to wear those shirts.

when i got married i hardly wore one but now I'm single again, I'm never out of a Maiden shirt, neither are my kids \m/

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                40? i have socks older than that
                to be fair, you're hardly going to poke a toe through them when they're shoved down your speedos
                Hail yesterday

Comment

1977 Firebird
                  \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

64 here Holmes. Still love women, rock and roll and surfing. Wasn't it "metal for life"?

Comment

Working...
                    X