No announcement yet.

Bailed on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Hated Myspace. I LOATHED FB from day one. I deleted the one Cleveland Metal made for me (I didn't want him to) ...erm..almost 10 years ago? But the wife made one...so I'm there. I still HATE FB, and want to delete hers. But I'll wait 'till she gets sick of it. She's starting to already. WE have 50+ friends combined including family, people we know, and or like from here...that's it. I showed off all my life, I don't need Fuckerberg's BS to validate dick
    . Besides many people I made friends with here migrated there....so fuggums.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I never drank the Facebook Kool-Aid. I have an account for only one reason: to see what my son posts and make sure it's not inappropriate. But I've never made a page for myself and have no desire to.

And..... anytime I Google a business and find that their only "website" is a Facebook page, I look elsewhere if possible.
      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Let me also add this. Facebook came under fire recently for deleting posts and pages that supported a conservative viewpoint. So unless you think Hillary hung the moon, look elsewhere.
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

I ALWAYS said I like the JCF more than anything. It's my home within home. But MOST members migrated to FB, or clitter..twats and whatnots. I used to be here everyday. Talkin' about new/old bands, guitarists, gear..and then I talk about my balls. I've been takin' 'bout my balls since 2nd grade. Maybe I'm like Tourettes-Forrest Gump-Dice Clay Hybrid. I dunno. If I think it , I say it. I never had a filter from my brain to my mouth. I type exactly like I talk. Ask ACE, He met and hung out with me ALL night. What you see or think of me..is what you get. I disclose anything I ever did and everthing will do. Works for me...Now I gotta take a dump.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

you grumpy old buzzards haa haa!!
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

No facebook ever, don't need to keep up on every bowel movement.

Comment

Bill, you need to stop using your wife's FB account. You know they'll let you have your own. Lol
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I uses it for entertainment purposes. Too much FB is when it can suck and may you irritable. People are just too uptight and serious all of the time and get their panties in a knot of minute. I don't do well with bullshit with dickheads or drama queens . I'm a fairly ruthless motherfucker who if you piss me off I'll push back twice as hard. So in knowing this I try ignore a bunch of shit and just scroll past looking for something stupid or funny..some of the best shit is the comedic comments in threads by folks like atomics
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

yes...tim, tommy, shawn. my balls are on my wife's facebook. I didn't want a fuggin' fb. godammit..

Comment

Working...
                    X