NHL 2015-16 thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
    I thought the booing by the Sharks fans after the game was classless, but I expect nothing less from Commiefornians.[/COLOR]
    Really dude? Gary Bettman. He always, always gets booed when he's on the ice, everywhere. San Jose is no exception. And who cheers losing the Stanley Cup on their own ice? If we had won it on your ice, I half expect bottles and garbage being thrown on the ice, but maybe that's just my own misperception.

And if you're on SBNation, fans from both teams, with very few exceptions were all polite and respectful on both forums.

Kessel got absolutely butt raped. He was fucking beast. The Conn Smythe should have been his, without question. Prime example of east coast biased Crosby cocksniffing.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• god damned flightless ant arctic waterfowl, fuckin' painful for a guy whos a fan of a team who never gets it done, even when theyre favored to.
      I admit i'm just jealous, but crosby is the most unlikeable fuck ive ever come across. i just cringe at the sight of him, ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      congratulations Razely boy, and Rupe, i know you guys are spraying your shorts over this one, as you should be.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        god damned flightless ant arctic waterfowl, fuckin' painful for a guy whos a fan of a team who never gets it done, even when theyre favored to.
        I admit i'm just jealous, but crosby is the most unlikeable fuck ive ever come across. i just cringe at the sight of him, ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        congratulations Razely boy, and Rupe, i know you guys are spraying your shorts over this one, as you should be.
        ahhhh hahahahahaha! Best rant ever!!
        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Working...
        X