Are you an E-cig smoker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    I used to smoke pole..two poles a day. Now I smoke E-pole.
    ~
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Vape nothing..nada. It's poison. Filters are made of fiberglass. Filter cigs are worse than non. Menthol is huge poison. 50% of smokers WILL die of cancer. Quit cold. Have the will power man. I smoked two packs a day for 20 yrs. I quit 20 yrs ago.. when I was hacking and they just went to two dollars a pack.

I hope cigs go to 20 bucks a pack. I do..lost 3 people in my family from smoking.

Quit like Dave DRM, That's balls. I always liked that young man. I don't want to see anyone here get cancer --throat, lung stomach. Holy shit I preach this to my doctor, but he's old and went thru Chemo. But he's in his 80's. He smokes a pipe now and then. Because I insisted that he quit fuggin' smokin'. At least he's an old fuck. Get this, He knew Carl Jung. We were just talkin' Ego Superego and id. I had to say you mean I.D. right?

C'mon be in control. Fuck..double fuck!! No Hookas either..it's poison. Chew lots of gum. The first 72 hours are the worst. I drove everyone fuggin' nuts. 3 weeks and you're done. Then it'll start to stink when you smell. Then you'll understand why non-smokers complain so much. It's stinks, gross...don't chew either. Better off biting the bullet.

It's HARD to quit. Oh shit yeah. You'll cough and prolly get sick by quitting. I did, and docs say that's very common.. Your body is getting rid of the poison from your id. You'll prolly thow on 10 lbs too...so what. If you have the will to stop smoking, you can quit absolutely anything you want. Smoking and Booze go hand n' hand. All the smokers I know drink like a fish, and complain they're broke.

My kid started smokin'..sneaks around covering it up with eating stuff and cologne. I wanna choke the fuck..because I love him.

If you wanna smoke, make sure it's green and gives you uber munchies. Then don't pig out. Now that's prolly equal to not smoking or drinking for boozers.

OK ..off
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
      X