I'm 50 ...and kickin' !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday you bubbly-jizz-master.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Happy Birthday Broseppi! I'd tell you to spank it twice to celebrate but I know that was already taken care of by 8:00AM.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Half a century of Fuggems, well done old chap. Here's to the next 50+...
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

How low are your balls dragging at 50? Are they still dropping or have you reached terminal sag?

Comment

Happy Fuggin Belated Birthday You old Bastage Great to see ya. You and my sister have the same Birthday, so now it's permanently burnt into my brain and it will always cross my mind.

I hope it kicked ass for you.

MOSHON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Billz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
                How low are your balls dragging at 50? Are they still dropping or have you reached terminal sag?
                it's the question that everyone was too afraid to ask
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I log on once a year and find myself subjected to this gayness! LMAO

Happy Birthday you half century old fart! Have you started getting AARP registration letters in the mail?
                  "POOP"

Comment

Happy birthday Mr Bub. I still think of you when shaving the old beanbag!
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X