I'm 50 ...and kickin' !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 50 ...and kickin' !!!

Had to drop in. I've been thinkin' of my ONLY online home from home. I hope everyone is doing well as can be. Many good things in my life to cherish that include countless memories here.

Heads up to Tommy (my true gay-like soulmate other than Depp), K, Endy, Rich, Drew, Don, Dave, Snoogies, Jeri, Ron, Joe, Peabuddy, Rudy, Shawn, Jeremy, Matt, Gary, Jay and the rest of you fucks on Fuckstreet!

BTW The Dark Marsupial is even darker and bloated for pleasure. Especially for Xeno because he loves humanity even more than I do.

OK, this Vampire must slumber. The old school kind of gothic vampires that use rotary phones. Not like these phony, gay, tweeting, Twilighters with blueteeth, that die when unfriended on Facebook.

Love,

Bill Z Bub
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Lmfao

Comment

Hi Bill!
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

BillZ! The Dark Marsupial hath arisen!

Comment

Bill! Was in the metal section at the music store the other day and thinking about you

Hail yesterday

Comment

HBD Bill!

Comment

Happy "you're getting old" Day! Thanks for tons of entertaining posts. You're definitely one of those people I look forward to reading every time you post.
              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Ah crap HBD ya old fart! Now go back to sleep :P

Comment

HBD BillyZBubbles !!! Hope life is treating you well, do a bunch of depraved shit to celebrate your bday!
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

what a fuckin' gip! We get one post from Chief Spankalot and then he's out again! happy birthday you decrepit and lurid motherfucker!
                    William didn't even stay around long enough to put on a ballerina dress and let us whale the piss out of him!! fuck!!!
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Good to see you Bill! 50? damn, you're an old mutherfucker. I'm 50 too but I'm not old lol
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Bill, happy bday, ya old fag!
                        Ron actually hangs out on FB and not here any more.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happy Birthday Bill. 50 isn't old anymore, it's the new 30! lol
                          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Happy Birthday Bill!! Now go shave the gray pubes off that wrinkled old beanbag!!
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

HBD Bill now go f&%k off..........................LOL just want you to feel at home .
                              Hell I'm 61 and still here so you are still a spring chicken.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X