I was told (Forced) to come here.. lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't forget the marshmallow peeps!!!
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
      don't forget the marshmallow peeps!!!
      OHHHH YEAH,,,PEEPS BABY

MOSHON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

The picture isn't as disturbing as the fact that someone actually took the time to do that with candy.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.sinn View Post
          You guy's and gal's are really a trip! I'm known for having a potty mouth at times, is that tolerated here?
          Wait until you learn about the cock dragon. That should really be in JCF 101.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
            Wait until you learn about the cock dragon. That should really be in JCF 101.
            Or Roofie the robot.
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post

Comment

The most important thing to remember here is FUCK TOEJAM!!!
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Lmao
                    GEAR:
                    #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                    #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                    #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                    #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                    #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                    AMPS:
                    1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                    ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Working...
                    X