I was told (Forced) to come here.. lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was told (Forced) to come here.. lol

Hey all you crazy ass Jackson fans. Newc Told me to get out of the classified section and peek my head up around here. I was warned it is kill or be killed in this room... Guess what, I'm not afraid of you punks or punketts!!! Bring it! Okay, maybe I'm a little afraid.....

There's nothing to be afraid of here! Everyone here is awesome. We have the best forum in the world.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

yep[.. as forums go..real laid back with awesome ppl.. I dont even think there is that "one" asshole that seams to be on most forums here
      GEAR:
      #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
      #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
      #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
      #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
      #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
      AMPS:
      1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
      ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Originally posted by Brandenburg View Post
        yep as forums go..real laid back with awesome ppl.. I dont even think there is that "one" asshole that seams to be on most forums here
        Not sure I would agree with you there.

I would have said a lot of awesome people that can act like assholes at times

(myself included)

Comment

So do you always do what other people tell you to do? Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            So do you always do what other people tell you to do? Welcome back!
            Most of the time... yes..... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
              Not sure I would agree with you there.

I would have said a lot of awesome people that can act like assholes at times

(myself included)
              tru that

I myself can be a real tyrant at times..

WELL.. I have visited forums where everyone seems to be trolls or assholes..yea.. I dont stay long.. JCF and General Nonsense forum are the only ones I visit now a day..laid back.. everyone is kool for the most part.. people are willing to help w/o being dicks.. etc
              GEAR:
              #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
              #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
              #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
              #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
              #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
              AMPS:
              1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
              ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Just a typical bunch of brave 'Internet Warriors' in here...nothing to fear unless you are afraid of trolls.
                Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

yep[.. as forums go..real laid back with awesome ppl.. I dont even think there is that "one" asshole that seams to be on most forums here
                  You haven't met BillZ yet!

Actually, I like that this place doesn't take itself too seriously yet is fully of seriously useful information.

Comment

tru that

I myself can be a real tyrant at times..

WELL.. I have visited forums where everyone seems to be trolls or assholes..yea.. I dont stay long.. JCF and General Nonsense forum are the only ones I visit now a day..laid back.. everyone is kool for the most part.. people are willing to help w/o being dicks.. etc
                    Agreed. I just wanted to acknowledge that little 'edge' in a lot of us that shows up now and then and makes this place fun

Comment

Speak for yourself! I am "that one asshole!"
                      Last edited by leftykingv2; 01-10-2014, 11:56 PM.
                      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Dang! Beat me to it lefty!
                        Last edited by shramiac; 01-11-2014, 02:27 AM. Reason: punctuation error
                        www.vvforums.com

Comment

...actually I was referring to the Non-JC-Related section. It's at the bottom of the main page. This section is for general discussions about Jackson/Charvel in general, not the witty and witless banter about Bill'z Ballz
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            ...actually I was referring to the Non-JC-Related section. It's at the bottom of the main page. This section is for general discussions about Jackson/Charvel in general, not the witty and witless banter about Bill'z Ballz
                            Bill'z Balls...What about Rsmacker's dirt box?

Comment

watch out for Billz pud smackings, Ron's spelling and grammer corrections. and get the whole guitar in the picture if you post one.....any post of a new guitar without a pic is subject to ridicule by all. and if you ask a dumb question, expect dumber answers.

Comment

Working...
                              X