Friday the 13th can blow me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    I severed my mantool while plunging the tub. A "freak acciden"t, so they said. I put in it my shirt pocket and went to ER...they sewed it on upside down. Again, a "freak accident" by the staff (pun intended). I like it better now.

Did Dave say he got married on the 13th. Oh..it was the 14th for me..26 years. I had sex with her on the 13th tho. It lasted for 3 mississippis. It was goo4me, and it was goo4her too. No, Not Dave's wife..that would be wrong. I mean my wife, she's an asshole, but I still love her. Godammit!
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Dave is trying to re-invent Iommi's Evil Nubs of Doom..

Just lop 'em off with that salad shooter. The solo shall be the salad shooter technique at 333 BPM after the breakdown in NOD. Nubs Of Doom.

I like how some don't know how to get Iommi's tone. He has Legos for fingers. If tone is in the fingers...well. Then..fuck you!
      Last edited by horns666; 12-16-2013, 01:50 AM.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So we've had incidents with axes, knives, machetes, pitchforks, etc on Friday the 13th. You've now added vegetable slicer...well done!

Comment

It's day three an I think it is doing as well as it can to be on it's way to healing. I've been eating 875Mg. Amoxicillin every 12 hours to help ward off any infection. I've kept it covered with medicated band-aids, and changed them every 8 hours or so since it stopped gushing blood every time I took the pressure off( Sat afternoon' ish) I got a call from a guy with some Drywall work on a remodel, so this morning I changed the bandaid's, then cut the finger out of a rubber glove and put it over it and taped it so it wouldn't come off, and put some cotton gloves on while I mud+ taped. It was kind of hard working with my pinky sticking out like I was holding a high society Tea party, but I got though with minimal hassle, except when I mashed it against a tub I was taping. I'm glad the homeowners were gone,, they wouldn't have liked the barrage of obscenities that flowed out of my mouth like puke out a teenager at a frat party The wife had a doctors appointment today and while she was there she brought up my finger, and they said keep doing just like I am doing, but leave the bandage off at night and coat it with some neosporin then bandage it back up when I go to bed to let it start getting air so it can scab over and do its thing. Soo that's what I've done tonight after I got home and cleaned up. Still looks pretty gnarly though. I don't even want to think about what it will feel like if I catch it on a string if I try to play at all. I think I might work a little on my left hand legato,scale work and arpeggios though while I'm healing.
          Originally posted by Rupe View Post
          So we've had incidents with axes, knives, machetes, pitchforks, etc on Friday the 13th. You've now added vegetable slicer...well done!
          Well,,, I try to stay original

SUP BROTHER BILL? Glad to see ya re-surfacing.

MOSHON
          DAVE
          Last edited by MOSHWITZ; 12-16-2013, 09:39 PM.
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

There's a reason cooking is women's work Dave!

*DUCKS*
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post
              SUP BROTHER BILL? Glad to see ya re-surfacing.

MOSHON
              DAVE
              Just keep on keeping on...nothing new or exciting here. Here's to a quick heal!!!

Comment

Well, I have a pretty good hard scab on it now and it seems to be doing well and healing faster than I thought it was gonna.
                I was actually able to play today and have been playing the shit out of my new Doberman Warrior( man i fucking love this guitar ) but I have to keep a bandaid on as not to catch the scab with a string. I tried to play the mirror warrior and that shit is out as my pinky kept hitting the vol. knob and hurt like hell. I never really realized how much my pinky slaps the body of the guitar till now as I can feel ever little fucking tap I make cause the part I took off is that exact spot that hits the body. I'm not sure it is something I want/need to try to force myself to correct/change or if it is just one of those things that is inherent to the way I have developed my picking style. I recorded this very short clip for shits and giggles while I was dickin off today,
                I'm nowhere near 100% but a couple of weeks I think I'll be right as rain.

https://soundcloud.com/moshwitz/metal-finger1

MOSHON
                DAVE

"It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Sounds like good news. Glad it doesn't seem to be as bad as initially thought. Clip sounds good too. Hope it continues to heal well.
                  In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Sounds fucking killer bro!!!!!!!! I was soloing over these rips bro!!! You shredddd!!!!
                    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

i had my initials professionally carved into my forehead with an exacto knife, by myself! came out great. congratulations on the marriages, dick lopping and finger slicing, all lofty feats in their own right.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                      X