Friday the 13th can blow me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th can blow me...

I don't really jive with the whole superstition of Friday the fuggin 13th, but I'll be Damned if I didn't just slice the tip/side of my pinky finger smooth off with vegetable slicer....FML...ARRRRRRR

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

30 more minutes. Nothing remarkable happened to me.

Comment

Damn Dave, sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's your picking pinky!
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        Damn Dave, sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's your picking pinky!
        Yep. tis. I was gabbing away to the kido while slicing up veggies for the roast I have in the crock pot and bam! What a Dumb Ass...I thought to myself. so I remained calm and just wrapped my finger in some paper towels and squeezed the pressure on. I poured the peroxide over it a couple times( the sounds I made would have even made any professional Death metal singer turn and say Damn!!! ) then i wrapped it again in some Gauze and tape that my Dad brought over to me, and explained to the kido why it is important to stay focused on whatever you are doing and respect your tools, whatever they may be, as they will let you know when you are fucking up

And Damn I had allot of shit I wanted to get done this weekend too, I'm working on the bathroom renovation, and was trying to get a little clip recorded to post of the new Doberman Warrior...arrr this sucks.

I'm amazed how not all that hard it was that I typed all that with my left hand though ...lol

MOSHON
        DAVE

Last edited by MOSHWITZ; 12-14-2013, 12:22 AM.
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

only thing that happened today.. was my B-Day..lol
          GEAR:
          #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
          #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
          #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
          #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
          #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
          AMPS:
          1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
          ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Heal quickly Dave...waiting for the clip!
            Hear the universe scream
            Bleeding from black holes
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

I got married for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                It's worth a lot. Congratulations and many blessings to you and your new family.

FYI if you think you'll get a break from the harassing "when are you two getting married" you're right- it turns into "when are you guys having kids?". Then "when are you having another one?" Then a few years after that you'll take leave of your senses and YOU'LL start asking those questions of others. God help me, that really happens.

Comment

Hope you're well on your way to a mend bro, damn.
                  I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                    It's worth a lot. Congratulations and many blessings to you and your new family.

FYI if you think you'll get a break from the harassing "when are you two getting married" you're right- it turns into "when are you guys having kids?". Then "when are you having another one?" Then a few years after that you'll take leave of your senses and YOU'LL start asking those questions of others. God help me, that really happens.
                    And don't forget the question asked to single folks: "are you seeing/dating anyone?"

A lot of small talk is idiotic and pointless. I really try to avoid asking any of those questions to friends/family/co-workers because it's mostly just annoying to people.

Comment

Thanks guys

Paul....here is a crappy clip for what its worth. it will be better when I can play again( I might try in a couple days) ,, this is just as far as I got trying to get my preset dialed in.

https://soundcloud.com/moshwitz/metal-1-gtn

Brandonburg....

DRM...
                      .Just kidding... Congrats bro

Well,, it's not really bleeding anymore. I've changed the gauze about 5 times yesterday. I cleaned around it this morning with peroxide and dripped some directly on it and it didn't really bubble up to much and have since progressed down to 2 medicated band-aids. This fugger's gonna take a long time to heal,, I can tell that right now

Here are a couple "NSFW,,but your gonna click them anyway" pics when I re bandaged it up a bit ago...
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/moshwitz/cut finger/GEDC0921_zpsf7d5cd03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ps653cd4ac.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/moshwitz/cut finger/GEDC0920_zpsac74ca51.jpg

At least my roast tastes Awesome. 18 hrs in the Crock pot and the meat is just falling apart

MOSHON
                      DAVE

Comment

Yesterday was my birthday. I was born on friday the 13th eons ago and its great luck to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                          Congrats bro!!
                          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I severed my mantool while plunging the tub. A "freak acciden"t, so they said. I put in it my shirt pocket and went to ER...they sewed it on upside down. Again, a "freak accident" by the staff (pun intended). I like it better now.

Did Dave say he got married on the 13th. Oh..it was the 14th for me..26 years. I had sex with her on the 13th tho. It lasted for 3 mississippis. It was goo4me, and it was goo4her too. No, Not Dave's wife..that would be wrong. I mean my wife, she's an asshole, but I still love her. Godammit!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Did you clear the tub Bill?

Sounds killer as always Dave!
                              Hear the universe scream
                              Bleeding from black holes
                              Whom horns careless
                              And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                              X