Funny story.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
    I am not a fan off any organized religion but there are surely varying degrees of scary. Scientology is up there
    The biggest 'up there' for me is the zeitgeist movement
    simply because they base their idea of 'utopia' purely on science

I like facts, I like things with proof

BUT:

I don't like an organisations that blatantly disregard and even wish to eradicate "Human Nature"
    Y'know: the kind of stuff that makes it fun for me to talk to guys like you, or to piss on the guys I work with
    or screw the girl that does get me hot (for the rest: there's beer!)

...All those things that keep life from getting boring
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Nightbatty, I don't think zeitgeist's movement is the end all be all, but I do believe they have a better grip on reality than other religions or movements. i'm a huge fan of proof as well, my parents named me aptly by calling me Thomas. doubting Thomas that is.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        i'm not saying having something spiritual in your life is bad, I wish I did, but it's hard for me to pick a religion when there are thousands of them out there, with many of them that try to condition people to feel guilty for natural inclinations and also many claiming to offer the only path to forgiveness and salvation. I don't want any traffic with that kind of stuff, it just doesn't work for me.
        +1 to all your posts on this page bro!
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
          One of my favorite lines to say to believers is "I only believe in one less religion than you do"
          +1
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X