Funny story.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny story.........

Danny Stag of Kingdom Come is a personal friend of mine. I met him about 8 years ago when he was in a band called Royal Jelly. We hit it off and had a few drink/smoke and jam sessions. We still hang out together every once in a while when time permits. Last night I get a phone call from him and he says he's in my neck of the woods and he's going to stop by my house. I am just watching the Penguin's game and my wife is working so I tell him to swing through. He comes over (in typical Stag fashion) with a case of Carlsberg under his arm and a Fender strat. We start jamming and drinking and the next thing you know we're talking about religion. He tells me about L.A. in the late 70's when he got there and his friend Kim Fowley who would later produce Kingdom Comes records. He says Kim took him to a party and was introducing him to people because Kim was a very well known guy at this point having worked with a lot of people. Kim walks over and whispers to Stag "Hey Stag stay the fuck away from that guy and his friends over there in the back room." Stag says "why?" "Who is he?" Kim says 'his name is "Ron Hubbard and he's fucking crazy" So Stag being Stag he badgers Kim until Kim introduces him. Kim reluctantly agrees and makes the introduction. Stag and Kim sit there getting stoned and drunk with Ron Hubbard until the wee hours of the morning until Hubbard gets up and declares that they're wasting their lives and they should put their money into his religion. He lays it all out for Stag and Kim and tells them his whole scheme of how "His Religion" that he's created is going to one day be worth millions and soon take over Hollywood. Stag tells me it was like watching Hitlers speech at Stuttgart and the guy was a total coke head freak that was preying on young people particularly one under age girl who happened to be there. Around 4:30 in the morning Stag tells me he starts to get really over bearing and belligerent and then stands up on a couch and proclaims himself "The Messiah!" At this point Kim and Stag have had enough and are collecting their belongings up and trying to "Run away" from "Ron the Messiah." He keeps going and going and then he grabs Stag's hair and says "listen to me you little fucking punk!" Anyone who knows Danny Stag knows this is a mistake. Danny turns around and proceeds to boot L. Ron Hubbard right in his nuts with a pair of steel toed combat boots! Kim Fowley yells at Ron "What the fuck is wrong with you asshole?" Danny and Kim split and never see Ron "The Messiah" again. I laughed my ass off when he told me this last night. Needless to say you're never bored when Stag comes over on a Saturday night. One of the best stories I've ever been told in my life. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!
    Last edited by leftykingv2; 11-03-2013, 01:16 PM.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Man I know a lot about cults. I grew up in one it did effect my life. I know a lot about Scientology. Another sick cult. Hubbard fucked up his son so bad he committed suicide. The story you told is spot on of what he wanted and what he got. Wish I could have kicked him in the nuts instead of Stag. Anyhow cool story.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I tried to find a picture of Tom Cruise crying but apparently they are hard to find...
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Hellbat search magnolia. Funny thing is that is his best role, but the director also did The Master.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          I tried to find a picture of Tom Cruise crying but apparently they are hard to find...
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
            Man I know a lot about cults. I grew up in one it did effect my life. I know a lot about Scientology. Another sick cult. Hubbard fucked up his son so bad he committed suicide. The story you told is spot on of what he wanted and what he got. Wish I could have kicked him in the nuts instead of Stag. Anyhow cool story.
            +1

Comment

scary, but no scarier than every other organized religion. here comes the heat, got my flame retardant suit on. I am glad he kicked him in the groceries though, that always makes me smile.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                Close as I could find...
                Click image for larger version

Name:	tomcruiseretard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	2447371
                -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                  Close as I could find...
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]6499[/ATTACH]
                  That guy is bat-shit crazy, here are some clips from the interview that pic is from -

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    scary, but no scarier than every other organized religion. here comes the heat, got my flame retardant suit on. I am glad he kicked him in the groceries though, that always makes me smile.
                    +1 But I think Scientology is scarier than most. Tom Cruise is a fucking nut bar for sure. I can't understand how he keeps managing to score hot women. How about the shit that's going on with Travolta now too. Then you got Isaac Hayes who had a hand in making fun of EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY with South Park and as soon as they say something about his "Religion" he flips and quits then dies like two months later.
                    Last edited by leftykingv2; 11-04-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      scary, but no scarier than every other organized religion.

The only difference is this one hasn't been around as long, so its acceptance isn't as large.

Comment

that's right pal!!

Comment

Originally posted by watson503 View Post
                          That guy is bat-shit crazy, here are some clips from the interview that pic is from -

Comment

How bout all the shit he says scientologists can do! If you people can do all this and help people why the fuck don't you? . L. Ron Hubbard is the modern day Joseph Smith.......Completely full of shit. He's definitely drinking the spiked Kool Aid Jimbo Jones town motherfucker. On another note is it just me or did absolutely nothing he said make any fucking sense whatsoever at all?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBhGcyqsfM8

Comment

Working...
                              X