No announcement yet.

to the people of boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gimme Da Bomber..I'll give 'em a Boston Cream Pie...Bill Z Bub style!

He'd be suckin' for air and blowin bubbles o' cream...Bill Z Bubbles!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm glad this is over too.
      My wife works in one of the Pac Units at MGH, she's pretty beat right now.
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

My sincere condolences to the people of Boston. At least the two pricks responsible are no longer a threat.

On a different note, why can't people just chill the fuck out and stop killing each other?
        Last edited by Whoopu2; 04-24-2013, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoopu2 View Post
          My sincere condolences to the people of Boston. At least the two pricks responsible are no longer a threat.

On a different note, why can't people just chill the fuck out and stop killing each other?
          i'll tell you why Whoopster, a 4 and half month old human fetus has a reptiles tail, a remnant of our evolution. it's in our nature
          to strike unfortunately. you can fight alot of things but you when you try to fight the hands of time or your biology, you're facing two adversaries
          that are not subject to casualty, and you'll lose everytime.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

"Monkey killing monkey killing monkey.
            Over pieces of the ground.
            Silly monkeys, give them thumbs.
            They make a club.
            And beat their brother down.

Where there's one, they're bound to divide it right in two."

Comment

The construction company I work for had to go in there in the wee hours this morning to repair the damaged sidewalks before they reopened the area. It's hard not to feel torn between moving forward and making sure we don't forget. Not sure if I said that right but hopefully you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Kempo Bulldog View Post
                The construction company I work for had to go in there in the wee hours this morning to repair the damaged sidewalks before they reopened the area. It's hard not to feel torn between moving forward and making sure we don't forget. Not sure if I said that right but hopefully you know what I mean.
                I got it.

Comment

Working...
                X