No Way!!!
    33.33%
    Uh, here is what I would change...
    14.81%

perfect if you had a regular gig at a pioneer village

I like it
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Maybe some stain to add color or white tolex.
      I do like the front design tho'.
      Last edited by straycat; 02-24-2013, 10:44 PM.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Not liking it

Comment

This thread needs more guns!

Comment

Good stuff.
            Keep the comments rolling.
            Positive and negative both welcome.

Comment

I like it! Would also look neat with a nice trans stain of some sort.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Diggin' it.

You could also try making one that looked like a vintage (30s-40s) radio. Make it more vertical, too, so it really looks the part. RUSH might buy one
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Perfect design for an S&M chamber! You could keep it on the table with the paddles and speculum.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Over time that thing'll age beatuifully and get a nice patina on it. Nicely done.

Comment

Sorry, not a fan. It also looks WAY too wide, like it would hang over the sides of a 4X12.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I could be fan if it has pirate booty inside.
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

The wood work is nice but not really liking it as an amp head. It kind of reminds me of those heater cabinets the Amish make.

Comment

Keep going!
                            All opinions mean a lot.

Comment

Kidding aside. I think the appearance of the head cabinet should reflect the sound that comes out of it. We obviously don't know that part. The workmanship looks top notch. Unless, it's a trans color like what PRS does, I would not be a fan of this kind of cabinet. It's too "country" looking for my taste. Then again, look at Trainwreck amps. They are a wooden box and supposed to be the holy grail of amp heads.
                              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X