No announcement yet.

Severe cases of GAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see it and I am holding myself back.... now if it where the first Scarydude, I'd be all over it.

Nic Pics dude!!

Comment

Thanks tim shes gonna hit the bay for a bit the blue one in the pics has a twin and the pair cost a pinch more than I can handle. GAS got the better of my credit card.
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I just dont have enough wall space I have 6 stars plus one with Learn right now and another 15 guitars in cases. I figure doing this now and again will keep all the whiney SOB's from saying I dont play or keep anything.
        Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
          the blue one in the pics has a twin
          It'll go fine. The Petrucci is a fabulous guitar.
          www.vvforums.com

Comment

GAS? Fucking tell me about it... I suppose the only thing that can keep it at bay is being broke. The past year i've gone through wanting a shit-ton of stuff but purchasing none because i'm trying to save up for a new amp. I've been through exactly the same process as you before deciding what i really want. Now i know what i really want so i've kinda focussed all my energy into that, but after i buy the amp, all bets are off...

On that note, can anyone recommend a good octave fuzz? The Dunlop Octavio looks like just the ticket.
            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I just bought another one. D:
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                Please... Not another M8M. I don't think my GAS would be able to handle it.
                It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                  Please... Not another M8M. I don't think my GAS would be able to handle it.

No.

A CS Charvel, this time actually.

Now I really need to sell some. :\

Comment

me too! ebay a why not it wont stay that cheap bid and i won.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                      me too! ebay a why not it wont stay that cheap bid and i won.
                      I bought a new one today. :o

NGD Thread and everything lol http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/136...rrived-yet-but

Comment

NGD Thread and everything lol http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/136...rrived-yet-but

If I had your money id burn mine lol. Sweet score man! I always wanted one done like that but with a blank board
                        Haters gonna hate

Comment

OMG thats beautiful...I'm GAS-ing for a new USA just after buying my 1st...ugh, so little money, so much wants!

Comment

They have a couple in white that look really nice too. I'm fairly certain if you call them they'll do a lower price.

http://www.guitarhotline.com/servlet...hop/Categories

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                            If I had your money id burn mine lol. Sweet score man! I always wanted one done like that but with a blank board
                            Thanks, and yeah, you just scored an EBMM? Grats to you too!

Comment

In 2012, I sold as much gear as I bought in terms of value. That's the first time that happened since I started playing again. I sold a bunch of guitars, an amp, and some effects, traded some guitars, bought a Mesa Boogie cab, a G-System and a Kemper Profiling Amp. Then I started out 2013 by buying a used Road King II! I got By far the most stuff I buy, I buy used so I don't lose much. The Road King II is like ~$5000 new here, and I got it for ~$2400, which is almost what people ask for their 20 year old Rectifiers, so I thought that was a great deal.

In relation to the thread, I'm now thinking what I need to buy/change to use the Road King with my band instead of my Engl Rack

Comment

I don't have GAS, BTY, anyone know of a deal on a WR1, I really, really, really want one.
                                Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X