Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horror movie fanatics...converge!! Sam Raimi content!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the words "groovy" and "I'll swallow your soul" aren't used, I'll be disappointed.

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
    Money grab.

Evil Dead was a classic, though it was really low budget and not really that great, it's the foundation that brought ED2... I think it's possible they could remake ED better. As for ED2? Good luck with that.

Welcome to Hollywood.

You don't expect for-profit mega-corporations to walk away from any franchise that can still turn a profit, do you?

I am just sitting here waiting for the Harry Potter and Star Wars remakes.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-03-2013, 07:07 AM.

Comment

I watched 'Within the woods' last night. Creepy, But not as scary as ED. I can clearly see how ED is an extension of the movie.
      Sam

Comment

The new ED looks cool. I'm not a big fan of most remakes, but it looks promising.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          Horror fans should also check out the two American Horror Story series on FX. That's some good shit!
          I thought the first season was great. I just can't get into the second season as much.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
            If the words "groovy" and "I'll swallow your soul" aren't used, I'll be disappointed.
            Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              I have ED2 on limited release blood red laser disc hehe.
              Laser disc... lol. That looked amazing back in the day I bet...

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
              I don't care if they rehash old material as long as they can pull it off. Most 'reboots' end up sucking horribly. I want something brutal and cutting edge.

I am just sitting here waiting for the Harry Potter and Star Wars remakes.
              Disney will do the final trilogy before any reboot. I'm confident Disney will do a better job than GL.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

great movies. Army of Darkness is a favourite of mine, just awesome haha.

"Bitch, you got real ugly"
                Out Of Ideas

Comment

Ok, I just watched this... It is pretty good... nice cinematography, great effects... it's still missing a bit of what the original provided, but giving it a nice modern look.

I still don't see the point. They remade this... do you think there's any possibility that remakes of Evil Dead 2 or Army of Darkness could ever come close to the originals?

I guess it had to be done...
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yeah, it got pretty scary at times, but it was no where as good as the original. I wish I had seen the original in a big screen as well.
                    Sam

Comment

Watched this the other night as well. I really liked it as it has a darker tone to the movie. The original remains a fav as there are some many funny moments. This comes out on Blu Ray in July 18th and I will get this!

Comment

Working...
                      X