No announcement yet.

I have been permanently banned from USACharvels.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been on numerous forums since about 96 or 97 and I never been banned on any of them.

Now if I looking to join a forum where a requirement was something I wouldn't like or do I just wouldn't be joining the forum myself

Some of ya'll are seriously butt hurt by being banned on a forum you hate..BFD....grow a pair, get the fuck over it and move on. Life is too short to run to a different forum to complain about it...seems a bit douche-baggery to me -- you guys know who I'm NOT referring to (cough cough Nick tread starter)
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I should join there. I've never been anywhere but here..ain't that sumthin'? This place is more than 'nuff. Everyone else can suck it two times. No, I'm not gonna join them..never. You couldn't bribe me with frankenscent, incest and murs.

I've haven't been here much either. Busy with life..wife, son, mom, dad..family. I still play with my balls, but not in a sexual manner. It's my comfort zone. I self-soothe.. always cradling them. I did this when I worked, as seen on the show COPS.

I'll go there and talk 'bout my ass, my dick, my balls. NOPE!! They don't deserve such majestic greatness that outshines any baby jesus, regardless of race!

Hahha about 10+ years ago, I talked to ~K~ on the phone. We talked about my balls for about 6 hours. It's all love. These are facts.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, we have always appreciated the fact that your balls are reserved just for us. How ya been?
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          let's have Toejam start applying the same rules to the JCF. Toe, start banning some of the lurkers around here, would ya?
          Then there would be WAY more fuck Toe threads!!!!
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I joined after I bought my first charvel a couple years ago. Like a lot of the previous posts suggest I was looking for info and parts and did not have much to contribute to the conversations and was also banned for life. Luckily I found this group and now I'm the proud owner of 11 J/C's due to the fact that I was able to gain knowledge from just reading what others had to say. Sometimes it's best to just be quiet when people smarter than you are talking.

Comment

Talk about a negative attempt at motivation. That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of on an internet forum. Does he expect people to just ramble on about nonsense to keep active?

I've belonged to dozens of forums in the last 15 years or so. Some I post a lot. Some I have maybe 2 or 3 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                Talk about a negative attempt at motivation. That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of on an internet forum. Does he expect people to just ramble on about nonsense to keep active?

I've belonged to dozens of forums in the last 15 years or so. Some I post a lot. Some I have maybe 2 or 3 posts.
                +1 I agree. I would assume things would be easier for the moderator of the forum if uneducated people just asked questions instead of posting nonsense like you said.
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Meh this again? ive moved on im sure he still loved me hard over there.
                  Haters gonna hate
                  Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Billz if you start posting about your ballz over there, I will sign up as well. Some days are slow "Billz ballz" days around here.

Comment

• the only banning that would truly hurt would to be banned and not able to read Sweet William Zurlo's undercarriage related responses.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Yep, I was banned from there awhile ago... due to not posting.
                        now thats funny sorry man.but for not posting.ha,ha...wow..

Comment

Working...
                        X