Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been permanently banned from USACharvels.com

what a tool
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

I dont think you are alone. LOL!

Comment

I'd cry for you, but who will cry for me?

Comment

Its his board he can do what he wants.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
          Its his board he can do what he wants.
          Yeah...and He's a MAJOR DOUCHEBAG and we can say what we want.

The ULTIMATE control freak.
          Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

I dont go there much, but I really dont see why there is so much animosity towards that board here. Ive never seen anything that would warrant these posts. Whenever I go there I never get a sense of being controlled, and it sure isnt anything like Harmony Central. Were you guys posting assholish things or doing something that earned the wrath of the moderator?............

Comment

I have no problem with "he can do whatever he wants" is his forum
              I've known Trace for 10 years been to his house etc.
              I've never had an issue with him (although I have a few friends that can't stand him)
              I've lost count of how many times I've defended him on other forums.
              It's the message itself that makes me laugh.
              Accept2, Trace is very controlling, I've been told by several people (and have seen a couple of my own posts vanish)
              he is always removing or changing posts by other people if he doesn't like the verbiage
              or the statement. I don't go over there much any more so I "will get over this great injustice"
              If you visit his site and don't post he banns you. I don't own any San Dimas charvels anymore so when I do go there I porbably post 25%
              of my visits.
              I just found it amuzing that I got that message in big bold font when I tried to log in yesterday.
              Best to Trace and all of his forum members, I will find a way to get along without them.
              Last edited by kmanick; 01-02-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

It'd be an interesting exercise to see how many folks have been banned from there previously. Self included.

Comment

Yep, I was banned from there awhile ago... due to not posting.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't care much for Trace and his site. If I need info on Charvel's then I come here.
                    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Never visited that site. I'm guessing a thread about cockdragons on a Charvel wouldn't last long?

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
                        I dont go there much, but I really dont see why there is so much animosity towards that board here. Ive never seen anything that would warrant these posts. Whenever I go there I never get a sense of being controlled, and it sure isnt anything like Harmony Central. Were you guys posting assholish things or doing something that earned the wrath of the moderator?............
                        I was banned for not posting enough. I went there for research and to try and learn about early Charvels. For that, I was banned. I don't know the history of USA Charvels and don't really have much to say.

You tell me if that is fair.

Maybe if I made more bullshit posts I wouldn't have been banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
                          If you don't go there much, how are you not banned? You must post there quite a bit if you're still actually a member and can log in and read anything.
                          Trace welcomed me when I first signed up, and he said he's got a rule about people posting and wanting them to contribute. Well, I was just reading there and didn't post anything and got banned pretty quickly.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            If you don't go there much, how are you not banned? You must post there quite a bit if you're still actually a member and can log in and read anything.
                            Trace welcomed me when I first signed up, and he said he's got a rule about people posting and wanting them to contribute. Well, I was just reading there and didn't post anything and got banned pretty quickly.
                            I'm probably not banned because I follow the rules. I am no fan of his rule for must posting, because if I do visit and dont see any posts to respond to, I end up making a dumb ass reply on some thread I couldnt care less about. But those are the rules. If some dickhead comes here from a foreign land and does some foreign land crap here, and we dont like it, I say ban the fucker from our country. Everyone agrees with that, why be hypocritical when it comes to a forum. Its an effort to run and maintain it, and you end up liable if some asshole posts some shit that gets the forum itself in trouble. If I ever get banned at that forum, so be it. I certainly wont go to another forum and make drama about it............

Comment

I wouldn't exactly call this "drama" LOL! more like comedy

Comment

Working...
                              X