X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
    That's easy. You just temper it down with some water or my personal faves:

1: Cherry juice and a couple cherries

2: Apple juice, cinnamon sticks and brown sugar.

3: Strawberry juice and lemon juice.

I use a corn feed base that is coated in molasses. It has a really sweet flavor. Little strong at full proof, but, just adding some water makes it very drinkable. -Lou

I forgot that moonshine is the reason why mixed drinks and cocktails were invented.

Comment

Nope it will not strip poly at all I have tried.
      The guy that makes mine was taught by his Grand father and Father and Joe is 92 as of last year so he knows what he is doing.
      The almighty 190 is good but I cut it to 160 and add flavoring easier to do shots that way.
      I add one double shot to a big pot of chili as it cooks or add to a pot roast.
      Wild duck or deer soaked overnight in moonshine takes all the gamey taste out.
      Last edited by straycat; 01-02-2013, 11:17 PM.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

[QUOTE=straycat;1550227]Nope it will not strip poly at all I have tried.QUOTE]

That was my next experiment. I usually cut mine around 110-120 sometimes more depending on I flavor it and how it takes the flavor. I got a couple friends that request it at full octane. -Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Working...
        X