No announcement yet.

Ar 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, you really can't beat the price. I really wanted one of the Romanian RPKs, but the quality on those were especially horrible. I never found one that didn't have some sort of issue. The overall consistency was pretty bad though, some would have more issues than the MAADIs, others would be comparable to Hungarians in fit and finish, and as a gun dealer, I could never order a batch that wasn't different than the last.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• A local store has an RPK IIRC in the $450.00 range.
      I am looking into the trust thing from what a dealer told me today its the only way to go.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• I saw this video this afternoon and it made me think of this thread...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• That guy has a deadly aim, all his videos are pretty good.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            I saw this video this afternoon and it made me think of this thread...

Holy crap! A bullpup M14 with drum mag. :O
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              I don't even see a reason to buy one. The first run were actually built in Germany. The link you posted is built in their Georgia plant. There are better options for piston driven rifles. HK is overpriced just because people are willing to pay an extra $1500 for the name.
              I missed the part about made in GA. I don't mind paying a premium (even though I still love a good deal, as I've gotten older I've learned that you get what you pay for), but then it damn well better be made in Germany! The SL8-6 looks interesting, and more reasonably priced, but I just like the "old school" HKs more - 91, 93, SR9, etc.
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
              X