• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coincidentally, I just found this on another site -
    http://cultso.com/artist-takes-every...fter-each-use/

Comment

Hellbat,
      Administer this- Anyone willing to give a report on these bath salts will
      be rewarded with the best pot I can get to bring that person back to normality.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

If I can get my hands on some I know this crackhead that would smoke anything that doesn't smoke him first.

I can use him as a guinea pig
        Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
        Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

I wanna try balt salt and eat someone's face. Ummm wait ..I did that already without bath salt. Does biting a nose count?
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            I wanna try balt salt and eat someone's face. Ummm wait ..I did that already without bath salt. Does biting a nose count?
            Wow, I am Wile E. Coyote- Super Genius, i just thought of a new drug to make and sweep the nation with.
            "Bill Salts" - it makes you happy as fuck while you beat the shit out of someone with your dick, no matter what
            size it may be.
            By the way, did anyone here know that the "E" in Wile E Coyote stands for Ethelbert? I love that name.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              By the way, did anyone here know that the "E" in Wile E Coyote stands for Ethelbert? I love that name.
              I did not know that,

From wiki:

"The Coyote's name of Wile E. is a play on the word "wily." The "E" was said to stand for Ethelbert in one issue of a Looney Tunes comic book, but its writer hadn't intended it to be canon."
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                Coincidentally, I just found this on another site -
                http://cultso.com/artist-takes-every...fter-each-use/
                gotta give it to the dutch though, they were ahead of the curve with the drug thing even 500 years ago

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Fo' shore a little Dante is in order.
                  Makes me think of "Paradise Lost", then brings me right around to Xanadu,
                  then the whole "Farewell to Kings", then spinning on to 2112.

Peart is a fuggen genius.
                  Leading stoners into art for decades!

Comment

Geddy Lee is so talented, he must be on some kind of positive bath salts that only Rush can get. Neil probably invented them
                    in his basement haa haa!! I like Rush, and I prefer the earlier stuff of course, but the true Rush fans are loyal to the bone.
                    Don't get insulted by my saying that I "like" Rush, facebook has ruined the word like, but in Rush's case, i like them, i don't love them,
                    and in music there is a difference. This does not mean that I am unaware of the talent level of the whole god damned band, there are no
                    weak links anywhere. They are a juggernaut, but i can't get to the all high level of love overall.
                    There's been some great documentaries on VH1 on these guys and its remarkable how long they have endured, and that's, in my opinion, due
                    to them always being able to go into the studio whenever they were recording and not have A&R headache people around trying to re-write or
                    rearrange their tunes, offer "their" advice, or even say this is what the label wants you to do, etc. etc.
                    And they got to make the music they really wanted to make, and through all the changes in style and approach to their tunes, they remain
                    way up on the list of greats, and their fans are going nowhere, except to their concerts. That's a rare band, Rush.

Comment

I want some bath salts. i bet those people freaking out in those videos is due to them running out
                      and are unable to re-up, and after such a long bender are so enraged about that more than the effect of the drug that may be happening in these videos.
                      of course i am joking. the reaction on some of these guys looks like PCP to this cat, and i've got sharp radar on identifying what people are on.
                      It's no great talent to have or be proud of, but there's a checklist i have on how to deal with whatever moron is on whatever drug, or worse when you're dealing with multiple combinations.
                      PCP gone wrong, meaning too much was smoked, is the heaviest, worst and most dangerous kind to encounter, even ahead of some insane
                      lunatic skinhead who's testosteronally fueled by Meth and alcohol, no picnic there either.

I withdraw my request for that report on bath salts, i don't want my friend, and this boards booze czar, Tonemonster to subject himself to something like this shit, it would be a disaster, he'd probably flourish and get himself a job as a top advisor to whomever wins Romney or Obama, haa haa!! It would happen,
                      he;s got mad booze skills as it is.

Comment

This is something I should share in Xeno's story thread. But I have delt with the worst case scenario involving a violent PCP, super human, father mauling and eating his 6 month son. He felt no pain, and we did everything possible in hindsight. The kid was ripped apart. We were able to convey this male to the ER and strapped him a bed. He seemed to sober up quickly and asking about his son. I waited until I knew he was coherant. Then I broke the news to what he did. One of several things that is engraved into my being. I went home and try to turn off that switch as business as usual..you can't.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hieronymus Bosch RULES!!!!!!

Comment

I'll just stick to my booze.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                              This is something I should share in Xeno's story thread. But I have delt with the worst case scenario involving a violent PCP, super human, father mauling and eating his 6 month son. He felt no pain, and we did everything possible in hindsight. The kid was ripped apart. We were able to convey this male to the ER and strapped him a bed. He seemed to sober up quickly and asking about his son. I waited until I knew he was coherant. Then I broke the news to what he did. One of several things that is engraved into my being. I went home and try to turn off that switch as business as usual..you can't.
                              that is so bad william. i wouldn't be able to do what you did for so long, maybe not even a week. the really over the top sicko stories on
                              t.v. were always the pcp ones, sure there were plenty of murders committed on other drugs, crack in particular probably had the most as far
                              as stats go, but the of the people that were dusted always had the overtone of like you said, super human strength, and mix that with a brain that
                              is so far from reality from the high, it makes acid or mushrooms feel like a saunter through the park. i've been with people who have completely frozen up and were unable to speak, others of course not able to shut up (my category) others climbing trees and sitting alone just looking out for any approaching enemies,
                              people seeing monsters coming right out of the pavement and engaging said monsters. my friend rich one night had to go home and get his down
                              jacket cuz he was freezing. it was late july, 96 and humid as fuck, he did return with the coat though. my friend john once left the mighty group with this quote-
                              Retarded dusted people (my friends and I )- "duuuuuh,uhhhh johnny, brraaaack! uhhhhh where ya goin'?"
                              Johnny- "i'm goin' home to get my gun, and a pork chop sandwich". both statements carried out as well.
                              we ended up on northern blvd. in Queens, about 15 of us, throwing rocks at cars going by, nobody was stupid enough to stop and
                              question us, just too many tards for them, and or luckily we didn't hit the wrong guy, at least 15 of us. my friend Eldo walks into the McDonalds, this guy is hilarious anyway without drugs, so we follow him in,
                              he robotically walks up to the counter, that's what you look like when you're walking on it, and asks the poor black lady at the register, tilting his head back like a tough guy while he asks the following-
                              Eldo-" So!!, you got any McRib or not!!?"
                              Black Lady-"bwa haaa haaa haa haa!!!" just in tears laughing her ass off at us.
                              When you're walking on that stuff, your legs feel 15 feet long and your arms feel about 6 inches long, and all the while the
                              sensation of feeling like your brain is slowly melting away off you like a chocolate bar in a south florida parking lot with every step
                              taken. i was 15 when i first tried it, we probably did it about 25 times give or take a few. Can you imagine the stupidity level?
                              25 or so times it seemed like a good idea to go get this stuff, what a bunch of banshees and idiots. a couple of guys from town really went crazy from that stuff.
                              we were a happy bunch across the board, exept when it came to that stuff, people either loved it, hated it, or were too overwelmed by it, it ain't for sissies.
                              It would take 7 figures for me to puff on that crap. that's a lie, i'd do it for 6 figures, high 6 that is, over 500k. Later on in the early '90's
                              they started making it with coke, and they came out with space base, or moon rock as they used to call it.
                              My friend Phil used to get it, stand on the end of the diving board of his swimming pool, do a huge hit, throw the pipe onto the grass, hold it in and jump off
                              the board into the bottom of the deep end, and then exhale under water, look around for a few seconds and then come blasting up screaming that was fuckin' great!!!! that would be some pickup line huh? Hey baby, ya into some moon rock and a swim? gadzooks.

Comment

Working...
                              X